request for naked ceasians, mod?

As per original com. naked greys please, no clothes.

I feel as though I am fighting a Star Trek Next Generation landing party, with their red and blue uniforms!

For real canon, leader greys should be taller, with more mantis-like triangular heads, worker soldier greys short and squat, exactly like original xcom. Having two models for one race is too much though, I realize.

They aren't greys.

They are Caesans. Who may resemble in certain superficial aspects classic greys, but they aren't greys. They are Caesans. Nor are they Sectoids, and if Goldhawk doesn't fancy IP infringement lawyers breathing down on them, Goldhawk will keep away from making Caesans look too much like Sectoids.

I feel as though I am fighting a Star Trek Next Generation landing party, with their red and blue uniforms!

For real canon, leader greys should be taller, with more mantis-like triangular heads, worker soldier greys short and squat, exactly like original xcom. Having two models for one race is too much though, I realize.

well, you say they should be naked, but...

"Dear Development Team:

Please re-make literally hundreds of art assets because I don't like them. For the several dozen assets used for leaders, please actually have a significant portion re-drawn. I don't care that even basic animation takes ages to do. TIA."

I hope the reply would be as polite :)

Caesians in jump suits took me a couple of missions to get used to, and that was from too much familiarity with Sectoids (ooo errr missus).

Once I saw them sneaking around, I was fine with them. Having early UFOlogy reports have them described in similar manners is just extra icing.

They need to have clothes so it's easy to differentiate between different ranks of Caesan, of which there are about eight.

Also, I'm not sure why a more advanced civilisation would have less clothes than us? I'm not sure that's very logical.

Wait, I don't understand. Wasn't the guy just asking for mod? I get that the base game should have clothes, but isn't changing the art aspects the point of most gaming mods? What if I want to shoot barney the dinosaur or droves of zombies, can I not change the art files?

That wasn't the impression that I got. When I read this in the suggestions and features request forum, not the modding forum, from the context it was placed in it looked for all the world as a request for naked Caesans made up like Sectoids in the vanilla game. Which isn't a good idea.

If you want to change the art files, go ahead. I ain't stopping you.