request for naked ceasians, mod?

They need to have clothes so it's easy to differentiate between different ranks of Caesan, of which there are about eight.

Also, I'm not sure why a more advanced civilisation would have less clothes than us? I'm not sure that's very logical.

From the perspective of the aliens having different clothes for different ranks is very stupid. Its like saying to the sniper "hey. i'm a general, please shoot me". No real army does that on the front.

It should be really hard for your soldiers to distinguish ranks of enemies, maybe only snipers have a small chance to do that by observing the rank insignia (if its visible and not hidden. ).

From the perspective of the aliens having different clothes for different ranks is very stupid. Its like saying to the sniper "hey. i'm a general, please shoot me". No real army does that on the front.

It should be really hard for your soldiers to distinguish ranks of enemies, maybe only snipers have a small chance to do that by observing the rank insignia (if its visible and not hidden. ).

Star Trek. Star Trek. Star Trek. Star Trek. Are you kidding me? Star Trek. These are not ground troops, they are members of a space fleet who happen to be pulling double duty as shock troops on the ground. They have uniforms that they wear in their fancy SPACE SHIPS to help them differentiate from one another BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL COMPLETELY IDENTICAL BECAUSE THEY ARE EITHER CLONES OR MASS-PRODUCED ROBOTS. And they're not even human. We have to assume that they are completely alien to us and do things for reasons we will never understand because they are from another planet. Don't assume every intelligent species in the universe is exactly the same as humans or thinks even remotely the same way. That's just dumb.

if only you were around in past conflicts to tell them that.Wearing ridiculously identifiable outfits is exactly what armies used to do.

Overwhelming consensus in abduction reports of 'greys' by that I mean the short biologic robots used to conduct the abductions, are naked. I quite like the silver jump suit though, very retro 1950's pulp sci-fi! Would love that in the game...

Hi Chris,

That explains it, how did XCom do the Sectoid Commanders again? Did they have shoulder pads or something?

As for your speculation on what an 'advanced civilization' would wear, who knows, perhaps it is we who are primitive with the whole clothes thing. The biological constructs, which are little more than robots, that abductees report as the 'greys' have little use for clothes, any more than R2-D2 or C3PO. They have no 'bits' to cover, among other missing things...

Everytime I see this headline, I think of those ridiculous Skyrim mods.

How big bottomed do you want your naked Caesians?

Why, I'll take mine with huge boobs and silver boots, please!

Yes, I was talking about a mod, not changing the base game, god forbid, I might get hanged on here.