Steam Early Access

Same as above, all I wanted was to contribute to get a game I knew I would spend years enjoying.

Real benefit here is we got a game we've been all part of (kinda), and c'mon... how many devs like Chris have you met? I'm in a couple of indie projects and none of the other guys are as involved as this dude! man I'm happy that costed me just a few extra €.

Bottom line, we've seen this project grow, helped with the testing, and had our points of view actually being listened by the team.

I must say 10/10.

Edit.- Well except I haven't had the chance to play last release... if I have to ask one more time for the Canary Islands to be there... boy someone's gonna get hurt (possibly me but it'll be worth) lol

Edited by FranTorres

how many devs like Chris have you met

I suppose there's also the question of how many devs you want to meet. :-)

I've never quite understood why top kickstarter tiers have things like "spend a day with our dev team!", "have lunch and paintball with our Dev team!" and "have a quiet candlelight dinner for two with our lead Dev!" Often the least appealing of the reward tiers, especially when you've seen them in the begging videos.

I suppose there's also the question of how many devs you want to meet. :-)

I've never quite understood why top kickstarter tiers have things like "spend a day with our dev team!", "have lunch and paintball with our Dev team!" and "have a quiet candlelight dinner for two with our lead Dev!" Often the least appealing of the reward tiers, especially when you've seen them in the begging videos.

*Meet the composer, and have him play at your wedding dinner* :D

One thing to note here - we will be discontinuing the current Premium / Standard pre-order split. All sales will be made at the $19.99 price point, which will rise to $24.99 on release. Nobody who buy the game after the changeover will get a forum badge, because I don't want to go through the forum integration process again....so if you have one, treasure it.

I finally went through the process to get my pre-order moved over for the new forums today. I chose to not put in for a refund. I have 0 regrets Chris. I'm happy to have supported the game early on and consider it $10 bucks that's already gone to a good place.

I'm going to have to figure out what stuff I missed. I can't believe it's been years already and I'm sure there's some premium goodies that'd be news to me.

Edited by badgerdrool

Generally i think giving the soundtrack to guys that paid more is always a good idea, if that is not expansive for the game company. Don't know how it works with the law either. I would appreciate if you can buy the soundtrack also as extra if you didn't pay for the ElitePreorder. I often want to buy the soundtrack from a game but it isn't possible or ridicullus complicated which leads to the result that i have to look for alternative ways to get it, although i really want to pay something suitable directly to the developement/composition guys.

Edited by GreySciTe

We're going to release a build this week, and the idea is that that will become the stable Steam release that we'll be launching with once the bugs are fixed (and we've got the Mac / Linux ports done). The exact timeline is still unknown, but the Steam launch is our main priority at the moment.

We're going to release a build this week, and the idea is that that will become the stable Steam release that we'll be launching with once the bugs are fixed (and we've got the Mac / Linux ports done). The exact timeline is still unknown, but the Steam launch is our main priority at the moment.

can't wait for it!

Can't wait to start playing this on Steam. Don't like Desura at all, especially after all the problems I had in updating and launching the game. Also don't really mind if my premium pre-order doesn't get me anything extra. Would be nice of course, but I just wanted to support the game.

Can't wait to start playing this on Steam. Don't like Desura at all, especially after all the problems I had in updating and launching the game. Also don't really mind if my premium pre-order doesn't get me anything extra. Would be nice of course, but I just wanted to support the game.

This!