Bleeding

BlueTrin

I get around it by equipping everyone with stun batons (unlocked after alien biology) instead of medkits. If anyone get bleeding wounds, a couple of hits with the "anaesthetic" will sort them out (stunned soldiers don't continue to bleed).

Crude but effective.

Yeah at the moment I think there's an issue where using a medipack actually injures the soldier it's meant to be healing, which is a bit unfortunate if someone suffers a bleeding wound...

LOL this was what happened yesterday.

*Soldier got hurt and is bleeding for 2HPs*

Me:

Um what should I do ? Should I use this large medipack in her inventory

Ah she cannot heal herself, I will bring a soldier next to her next round

*Soldier is bleeding for 4HPs*

Oh I got this ... wtf it looked like he hit her instead of healing her ... They must have recycled the animation from the grenades

*Soldier is bleeding for 10HPs*

Maybe I should try to use more APs

*Soldier is bleeding for 14HPs*

Let's use all the APs

*Soldier is bleeding for 24HPs and is dead*

*cries* NOOOO ! I didn't have any stun batons ! lmao

Edited by BlueTrin

Memo to all Xenonauts quartermasters:

Effective immediately all scalpels, scissors, and paper with a risky looking edge are to be removed from medikits.

Plastic safety scissors may be issued to squad leaders upon production of a signed letter from the base training staff and a confirmation from the base psychiatrist.

Memo to all base training staff:

Xenonauts troops are to be enrolled immediately on a new first aid training course.

This course is to be completely AND I REPEAT COMPLETELY separate from the hand to hand combat course this time.

I get around it by equipping everyone with stun batons (unlocked after alien biology) instead of medkits. If anyone get bleeding wounds, a couple of hits with the "anaesthetic" will sort them out (stunned soldiers don't continue to bleed).

Crude but effective.

I just laughed my ass off, I never realised that.