Where the hell is my country?

I think we've found the next Kickstarter reward tier - pledge $350 and your island of choice will be included on the Geoscape. Unless you're the angry original poster, in which case the charge will be $500.

Pledge $1000 and we will remove all existence of one country of your choice from the world map.

@belrakor, that's a really ingenious / evil way to get KS pledges up.

x countries were destroyed in an initial beam attack - the $500 tier lets you put in a vote for which country disappears, the current votes are: ....

and I see that images aren't scaled super tiny anymore.

Edited by erutan
yay

Well the OP was a little bit overly zealous and angry but i realy wanted to stress out that its things like "oh my god, my country is here, i need to defend it" that realy adds a sense of immersion to some players out there.

Small things like soldiers having a flag with its nationality and the country being on the geoscale realy realy adds a sense to the player that the game is real, the war is global and diverse.

Something to consider here, if the cost to implement a better geoscale with more detailed country borders and major cities while zoomed is worth it to cater to people like the OP.

actually, I'm really pleased that the OP ...um..OP'd. Imagine the game was released and everyone's sitting there having a drink, passing glasses to Chris in his box (only $5k to ship anywhere!), having a great time.

Then someone says. 'Hey, where's the Philippines?'

actually, I'm really pleased that the OP ...um..OP'd. Imagine the game was released and everyone's sitting there having a drink, passing glasses to Chris in his box (only $5k to ship anywhere!), having a great time.

Then someone says. 'Hey, where's the Philippines?'

And someone like me would reply, "It was nuked from orbit. After all, it's the only way to be sure..." ;)

not two seconds ago I just typed in 'orbit' over on the let's play EU thread :)

Is this because:-

1- Every time corporal Hicks posts, we all want to go and watch Aliens

2 - The Alien Hive map stretch goal has us all thinking about Aliens (I can see calls for it increasing)

3 - Xenonauts fight aliens, so of course it's going to come up now and again.