Winning in Xenonauts - REQUEST

I don't know why (probably because I suck), but at some point in the game (when the carriers start invading my bases) I just lose. I can't fight back, I'm too clumsy, the pressure makes me shout... I don't know, so here's what I'm requesting:

Some kind of mod or cheat that makes me win the battle. Anyone made anything like this yet?

This is insane, I ALWAYS miss at point-blank range, except when I use a gun with burst fire, at least 1 shot hits. And by Point-Blank range, I mean RIGHT NEXT TO THE ENEMY. How is this possible?

What about the "Cheat" or Mod that allow you to instantly win the battle... any luck on that?

Thank you.

Why do you want to win a battle with the press of a button?

Game is not done so late game content is more unfinished than early game content.

If it is money you are concerned about there is an item duplication exploit to make lots of laser weapons that you can sell off for money.

The game's balancing is being tested and developed right now so without cheating it is best to play the game and look at why the game is to difficult.

Watch others playing the game can give you some good tactics and if you are finding yourself having shots that should hit miss, save before the shot, then reload and try again. Do this a few times to get a good idea if it is just a really bad accuracy roll or something else screwing with your aim.

Look, I won't discuss the "why's" of stuff with you. If you don't have what I requested, then just walk away. Pointless to discuss this matter any further. The game in unbalanced, we ALL know that. That's why I was asking if there was any kind of mod to make you win the battle, because the game is... unbalanced. Good enough explanation for ya?

Look, I won't discuss the "why's" of stuff with you. If you don't have what I requested, then just walk away. Pointless to discuss this matter any further. The game in unbalanced, we ALL know that. That's why I was asking if there was any kind of mod to make you win the battle, because the game is... unbalanced. Good enough explanation for ya?

Ok ok you want cheat? sec...

Xenonaut/assets foldernamed armours_gc backupcopy it somwhere open with notepad

Change VisualParams range="18" etc letsay VisualParams range="26" somthing then change those kinetic="100" energy="100" chemical="100" incendiary="100" and there you go..

edit:With your own risk tho that why i would make backupcopy from orginal if you missadd somthing...

Not a " I win" button, but if you start the game with the xenonauts_gc_editor exe you can press "U" in battle to open the debug panel. You can edit things there about the battle you are playing. Try to set all aliens 0 hp and see if they all die and you win :P

Well that sound much easier i agree.

For f**k sake, forget it. I don't want to make the game EVEN more unbanlanced. I just want to give myself a CHANCE to catch up by having more time to make some research and produce some more guns and stuff.

Depends on how you do your research etc. Can check my thread for advice on your intro, should make a difference. Right now things seem fairly balanced on normal. And much easier on my second playthrough.

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/5737-Drunky-s-gaming-advice-tips-because-I-m-drinking