What is the target release date?

Hello everyone,

Just bought the alpha today and am downloading now. Curious about one thing. The description of the game say:

Xenonauts is a PC strategy game due for release in 2012

So obviously that date is unrealistic considering the game is still in alpha. What is the current target release date?

Xenonauts is a PC strategy game due for release in 2013

Fix'd. :P

That's pretty much it, there's no specific date. The description is simply old and out of date.

One can speculate of course. Beta should hit in a week or two (afaik) so mid-late summer seems like a plausible estimation but we'll see.

Still don't know exactly, we're still on track to release beta this month and we'll see how horribly broken it turns out to be when we do. That'll define how long until release :)

It's been nearly 4 years since I started work on this game now, I don't think anyone else wants it to be done more than I do...

From Blackadder episode where they were on a voyage of discovery, got lost and were at that dreadful stage...

Blackadder: Is Captain Rum joining us for this bring-a-sample party,

or is he going to sit this one out?

Percy: Oh no, he's been swigging his for ages. He says he likes it.

Actually, come to think of it, he started before the water

ran out.

Still don't know exactly, we're still on track to release beta this month and we'll see how horribly broken it turns out to be when we do. That'll define how long until release :)

It's been nearly 4 years since I started work on this game now, I don't think anyone else wants it to be done more than I do...

Working Beta was promised/due in October 2012 around when XEU came out...it won't be this month. Prove me wrong.