Greetings programs!

I want to do a short Let's Play of this build since everyone's saying it's stable-ish and all that. I tried to do it with 17.51 but it was crashing too much. So my question is, is it ok to post LP videos on this very good forum or would that rustle some jimmies? Would they go under General Discussion?

Also, does anyone know how many maps are in this build? (Ones that you can actually play, excluding the inactive ones we just download as a part of Chris' plan to take over the world).

Possibly it'll warrant a patch then, we'll look into it. In any case, Let's Plays are fine to do and to post on these forums if you want.

what about on other forums? are we okay to do lets plays and community games elsewhere ( I ask out of politeness and because the game hasn't yet hit beta, and perhaps you'd like to put the best foot forward sorta deal here)

what about on other forums? are we okay to do lets plays and community games elsewhere ( I ask out of politeness and because the game hasn't yet hit beta, and perhaps you'd like to put the best foot forward sorta deal here)

Since it is essentially free advertisement I don't see why Chris would have anything against that.

If you do I think you should make sure you explain that it is still in Alpha (or Beta, whichever is current) and what that means. Not everyone understand that "playbable but still part of the development process" will mean "buggy" most of the time. They will usually whine when it is not bugg free and perfect even if it is not finished..

Edited by Gorlom