This game sucks

you in and before you know it the quick couple missions you were gonna run turned into a helluva long play session.

Definitely fun playing old school XCom without suffering through the horribly dated and clunky interface of the original, this is the first game I've paid full price for in a long ass time.

Exact same experience with OP. Was holding out until it went v1.0, started a game with the intention of "exploring" and ended up being unable to stop planning and thinking about the game. Had to abandon my current game through, lost two nations with too little funding to properly continue.

Now planning my next game to right the wrongs I did before.

Maybe your gameplay style its quiet different with this game you have choice. The vanilla game its great but still you can give another chance and see how that the game had a lot of elements.

Did you want to have a hard challenge of an experimental build?

Try this link.

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/10242-%28Mod-Update%29-XNT-Into-Darkness-V4-0-SilverDragon-%28New-Aliens-Weapons-and-More%21%29

I dont see hot this disccussion bring any feedback to the game. Why you can't put a single opinion or contribution instead of harrassment?
I can tell English isn't your first language. He is making a joke. In the USA we call in tongue in cheek humor. I don't know how to define it for you exactly, but basically you are saying something that appears to mean one thing and is actually quite the opposite because of a slight twist in the language and the context.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tongue-in-cheek

Edited by StellarRat

I can tell English isn't your first language. He is making a joke. In the USA we call in tongue in cheek humor. I don't know how to define it for you exactly, but basically you are saying something that appears to mean one thing and is actually quite the opposite because of a slight twist in the language and the context.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tongue-in-cheek

In Serbia we don't have term for this kind of humor ... it's somehow natural that people here often joke like that. I think that TD didn't take time to read full sentence carefully but read just title "This game sucks".

In the original game you watched the gun trails as small squares. It looked like you were in a really bad matrix rip off shooting piles of napkins around everywhere. All those napkins and the inevitable "whine" lists weren't enough to keep anyone away.

You haven't lived until you've played in 8 bit wonderland... :P

(...you can substitute a Battle Zone clone on a 286 for the same points if you're on waste watchers...)

Back to the Front... :cool:

_