[19 Stable Ground Combat] Hidden movement lock up, terror mission Sebillans

Never ending hidden movement after three turns. I could not get save, obviously. I can't really play the game if I can't finish a terror mission. I noticed that the Reapers are back in terror missions. I wonder if it has something to do with that. I hate to say it, but right now it appears that 19 Stable is less stable than 19 SC3.

Edited by StellarRat

Ditto first ground combat mission infinite Hidden Movement. I experienced it again after reloading the save file that was in use the first time it crashed. Go to https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ytmrhqtyxg5tpn/2013-08-30_12.36.19.sav

Update: here's another save file just hit 'END TURN' and it will immediately hang on alien turn.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5cxcago53qli7jq/2013-08-30_20.26.31.sav

Only Caesans were in the mission.

Edited by Omots

Never ending hidden movement after three turns. I could not get save, obviously. I can't really play the game if I can't finish a terror mission. I noticed that the Reapers are back in terror missions. I wonder if it has something to do with that. I hate to say it, but right now it appears that 19 Stable is less stable than 19 SC3.

I just wanted to confirm that I had a Terror Mission hang too after turn 1, except mine had Androns and Light Drones. After I used CTRL+ALT+DEL to shut the game down it did work okay upon a re-load.

For me I had a save prior to engaging in that mission so I went back to that, flew back to the site and ran through the same mission without a hitch. I've now done another 4 without a hitch as well.

As a side note... on the corvette that was downed there were two instances of the crash site showing on the geoscape (IE - Ufo Crash site 17 x2 as if there were two ufos downed there) so I wonder if that was causing some grief somewhere as after completing the mission it was showing one of them remaining and then instantly CTD. I loaded the autosave and it was gone and everything was back to normal.

This crash has become so frequent for me it's putting me off playing =/ seems to occur every other mission for me and usually requires me to load either 2+ turns back or starting over.

It happens during all missions, regardless of the map or race or objective. Started occuring in v19 stable.