More Detailed Death Information

When I finish a mission I like to look over my squad and see what changes to their stats and medals they got, as well as check the wounded and dead. One thing I personally would love to see is more detailed wounded and dead soldier information given post mission, as well as later on when you want to review wounded data from earlier missions.

A quick example would be showing how a person died, so you would say they took 3 plasma pistol shots to their body and a plasma gun finished them off. Or that a wounded soldier took a plasma rifle shot to the chest but survived.

This could have several uses, one being allowing players to see how much damage a alien weapon can deal and act to it accordingly, and establish an average damage per shot for a weapon to determine how many shots kill a soldier on average based on their Armour. Another allowing you to gloat over how your soldier took multiple plasma rounds to their person and still pull through.

The ranks, promotions, medals and memorial screen are very important to some people and are an important reason to play this game.

They like to feel like a real commander and know what happens to their soldiers.

So I am all for a memorial screen.