You guys are a pain to keep track of!

Yeah, I guess it is confusing for new people. These are the devs currently active (more or less) on the forum:

Chris - lead dev (duh)

Aleksi - music composer

Giovanni - coder (not sure about specifics)

Gijs-Jan - A.I. guy

Matthew - tester, bug compiler/tracker

Edited by Jean-Luc

Ko2fan is the chap who is porting Xenonauts to Mac and Linux and who is producing those builds for us for each release until the game is finally finished. That's not strictly developing Xenonauts, but his work is obviously still rather valuable to the project.

(Posted that in the wrong thread yesterday. Was meant to be here.)

Ko2fan is the chap who is porting Xenonauts to Mac and Linux and who is producing those builds for us for each release until the game is finally finished. That's not strictly developing Xenonauts, but his work is obviously still rather valuable to the project.

(Posted that in the wrong thread yesterday. Was meant to be here.)

Does that mean he is eligible for the red name? :P

I think it would help to know that he is an authority on the whole "porting to Mac and Linux" and not just another user. :)

Yeah, and they make me work in the basement too. Small computer speakers and all... but i slip subliminal messages in the music... he he he, composers will take over the world, not aliens............ \o/

I thought Elevator Muzak was banned after the last composer takeover attempt?

Well why is Gorlam's name green? I'm so confused! *runs away crying!*

*shakes fist!*

My name is green because I joined the premium preorders group on this forum and has theoretical access to the non existent premium only part of the forum... An exclusive club that can't do anything special.

And I forgot how I did it... probably somewhere in the profile or options or something.

*shakes fist!*

My name is green because I joined the premium preorders group on this forum and has theoretical access to the non existent premium only part of the forum... An exclusive club that can't do anything special.

And I forgot how I did it... probably somewhere in the profile or options or something.

AAAAHA!! *turns green* \o/