Why do you think the aliens invaded?

Simple. They're here on a stag party for their good mate Bob, and they aim to give him a send-off to remember.

Amongst Bob's race, a worthy farewell is considered espicially important as the male normally fails to survive the remarkable trauma of bearing some thirty thousand live young every other month, and so his stag do is also his wake.

Edited by Dix

Was that really necessary? Read the forum rules.

Groan, I think we are all mature enough. You clearly didn't quite catch the gist of what we were talking about.

Aliens 1986

Vasquez: Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are.

Drake: Go, Vasquez. Kick ass.

Vasquez: Anytime, anywhere, man!

Hudson: Right, right. Somebody said "alien" she thought they said "illegal alien" and signed up!

Vasquez: Fuck you, man!

Hudson: Anytime, anywhere.

Some basic assumptions that may not be true:

- aliens do not posses super-fast travel, so reinforcements may be years, decades or centuires in coming.

- their method of cummunication may limit them equally

- they may already be involved in another, greater conflict or be space hobos - in other words, they simply may not have the support of other fleets

- their culture may dictate inefficient behavior (honor before reason, blind obedience to old doctrine)

- they may be mind-slaves/thralls, or put no worth in individual lives

- they may severely underestimate humans

- aliens could have opened a wormhole just outside the solar system.

- they may have quantum entanglement comms

- the 3000 may be just the scouts

- they may have no anthropomorphic attributes at all.

- they may give their short clone lives up eagerly for glorious battle.

- they may underestimate how stupid the squirrel descendants are.

- they don't know about the Bieber Bomb waiting in case the Earth is occupied. :)

Groan, I think we are all mature enough. You clearly didn't quite catch the gist of what we were talking about.

Aliens 1986

I get it and WE may be mature enough, but the rules clearly say that children read these forums therefore posting really nasty language is wrong no matter what the context, IMO. I guess it's up to Chris and Gauddlike if they let it stand. Edited by StellarRat

I get it and WE may be mature enough, but the rules clearly say that children read these forums therefore posting really nasty language is wrong no matter what the context, IMO. I guess it's up to Chris and Gauddlike if they let it stand.

I'm not getting into an argument over it.

Well they did recently send the curiosity rover to Mars with Wil-i-am encoded oto it incase some aliens found it and wanted to hear some nasty music. If was the guy uploading the music I would have secretly uploaded some pumping acid techno.

[video=youtube;0dEFlgel8rw]

Well they did recently send the curiosity rover to Mars with Wil-i-am encoded oto it incase some aliens found it and wanted to hear some nasty music. If was the guy uploading the music I would have secretly uploaded some pumping acid techno.

So you want the aleins to invade?

Aaand now we have a new reason:

Prevent the humans from developing a game about defending an earth from xenos since that will sow the seeds of resistance into the minds of would-be-slaves of xenos from future! Ha!

I'm NOT allude to the fact that sectoid-like DJLogue guy is somewhat suspicious, don't get me wrong =)