Build V18.4 Released!

@omots, I've not being here long so I just had to wait for the 18.3, 18.3.1 and now the 18.4. Based on these experiences they take about 1 weekday to get it approved. Since Orangehat44 and other say it's up, this also falls into the pattern.

It's longer to us because we know when Chris uploaded this, and have been counting the seconds over the weekend to see if they get this approved or not. :D I would enjoy it a lot more if we could have downloaded this on Saturday, for instance, weekends are a better time to get people to test - at least it's a better time for me. ;)

Me too. More aliens on light scout is nice. They seem to be moving more was there any ai tweaks? I did have a weird problem with aliens being able to see and shoot thru walls of their space craft... this time interior walls. On scout team opens door suppress the sibbie, during his turn he runs into the hallway between the two rooms. trying to move my men to the door which is closed triggered reaction fires that came thur the walls of the hallway and killed men, made storming the door vary difficult. Also I noticed the cover indicators are no longer visible dont know if thats intended or not. Ive had two crashes but no discernible reason to what made it crash.

Yeah, a lot of weirdness. Are UFO doors supposed to be impervious to rocket fire now? And smoke and fire behave... well, oddly. Either they don't update at all, update a turn later, or update during the same turn... just 1 tile every two or three seconds.

Having followed this development for the last couple of years, I just purchased beta access on Desura and downloaded 18.4. It's brilliant fun so far -- I think the addition of the supression mechanic is great.

I've noticed that the "Industrial" tileset is missing most of its art and it shows up as white space with the occasional wall or tree. Is this a known problem or should I re-download?