(Mod Update) XNT Into Darkness V5.3 - "The Firebat" (DISCUSSION THREAD)

* Files are uploading to the Core Pack

1. Players that have invisible aliens please download the Core Pack again and Apply this hotfix

Sory but this is a bit confusing,.

Files are uploaded or during upload to core pack and then we have to aply hotfix, but if they uploaded to core pack for what?

Sory for that TD i presume that hotfix is for those who dont download core pack yes?

Sory but this is a bit confusing,.

Files are uploaded or during upload to core pack and then we have to aply hotfix, but if they uploaded to core pack for what?

Sory for that TD i presume that hotfix is for those who dont download core pack yes?

Now you confused me.What he tried to say is that hot fix is included in package.And that small separate patch is for people who already downloaded mod and have game in progress.In other words newcomers don't have to download hot fix and players who have game in progress can download small patch instead of downloading whole package.

Yea this is what I was thinking but TD wrote this

"Players that have invisible aliens please download the Core Pack again and Apply this hotfix" in 1 sentce as we read he wants to download core pack and aply hotfix- but hotfx is in core pack, u get me?

omg dosent mater eather you are, or I cant read with understanding.

Iam missing animation, I downloaded core pack- but why i have to aply hotfix AGAIN if its included in core pack - This is what his post is saying - that is why its confiusing

Edited by Alewalek

omg dosent mater eather you are I cant read with understanding.

Yeah,sure buddy.

Anyway I have one warning.There is secret weapon which got sneaked into Balance fix patch by mistake.It's in pre-alpha stage and it's no where near ready for public release.I am going to remove it from Balance Fix patch and Core package.

So please don't comment on it's balance because it's only prototype

Edited by Sentelin

Core pack is exacly the same I have downloaded an hour ago(time of upload didt change as well-size is the same). This wepon of yours is inside and there is no picture of improved jackal armor inside soldernames/feamels folders.

I thing folder with coyote armour is missing as well. I mean, I am not sure is it supose to be there or no but thats why i think reading this "- THANKS TO JSLEEZY FOR THE COYOTE ARMOR IMAGE, EXTRACTED FROM THE PACK

Jsleezy Real Armor Pack"

Edited by Alewalek

Sory then for that I saw the picture of weapon inside the core package so was thinking something didnt went as you wanted.

If you have this nice improved jackal armor picture in dark blue u can put it back ass well. I had it in older versions but it is missing in core as well.

Edited by Alewalek