I've been watching you!

Hi everyone, I've been very excited about this game since I read about it over a year ago but put off buying it yet because I wanted to play the finished game and couldn't trust myself with having access to the alpha and latterly the beta.

My question is should I give in to the temptation and play the beta now or should I wait patiently for the finished game in all its splendor?

GoatFetishBob

Well, by playing it now, you're going to spoil a lot of the features/storyline before the final release.

On the other hand, by buying it now you get to support the developers. You get the opportunity to play it through all of the remaining development builds and help shape the finished product. You can play pretty much all the way through, so there's lots of enjoyment to be had simply in the game play of the Beta builds. It helps you become a better player of the game too.

I had the same tough question, but utterly caved in and bought it. I can say it was well worth it.

Give yourself a big pat on the back for having shown your patience in holding out so long, then buy it :)

I don't know but it looks like we have another body. Judging by the syrup coagulation death occurred less than 8 hours ago.

pancakes.jpg

The cut is uneven, messy yet too localized and small in scope for it to be a crime of passion. The dismembered piece is neatly laid out as if on display. I think the killer may be sending us a message.

Edited by Jean-Luc

Well, he told you it was mustard. But GuineapigGroomingGary told me that there were a few rumours going around about that, and what was on the TV when it happened. Let's just say that the disease would have taken him in the end. An execution was probably a mercy killing.