Didn't find thread for funny screenshots

Time for more screenshots! Not exactly funny, but interesting nonetheless.

These are all from my mod, with the Andron one being from an earlier version of it (still possible with current version though).

Facepalm.png

Fun times with extra alien numbers. Only lost the guy with the shield. Fun and stressful little scrap.

Firefight.png

Most of the cover the (living) sebillians were using was destroyed in the firefight in barrages of lasers and rockets. Just a standard Corvette shootdown.

Firefight2.png

And another firefight with sebillians in a Soviet Terror mission. This kind of situation actually happened three times in this mission, with both sides entrenched and exchanging fire. Fire in the left side of the screen was from rocket fire against another sebillian, with the third firefight being to the north of the pictured one.

TerrorMissSuccess.png

And finally the victory screen of the terror mission. Did pretty well (only casualty was from the first firefight, since I started surrounded). I think I killed 3 sebillians with rockets, so no corpses or loot from them. Did quite enjoy it.

Firefight3.png

Least destructive firefight with a pair of Sebillians I've had so far. Roughly 3 laser cells worth of gunfire, 3 grenades and alot of near-blind barrages of scatter laser and precision laser fire. And 5 turns. No-one got shot though!

Only 12 aliens in this mission, minor damage Corvette crashsite.

TerrorMissSuccess.png

And finally the victory screen of the terror mission. Did pretty well (only casualty was from the first firefight, since I started surrounded). I think I killed 3 sebillians with rockets, so no corpses or loot from them. Did quite enjoy it.

how come your score is so high? is that cause of the mod? cause each time i do a mission i get like + 10 maby 15 for securing a ufo or securing a terror site

Can you find 2nd alien?

320x200.resizedimage

The selected soldier looks like he's going in with a baseball bat to beat the living shit out of the remaining aliens, screaming ' YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID, THIS IS YOUR FAULT' While smashing their faces in.

Yes yes I know it's a rocket launcher. Just looks like a baseball bat.

Time for a picture of my recent base assault! Andron base (modded game).

This was the command centre after 8 turns of fighting.

RageOfWar.png

Went on for another 6 turns taking out these 3 and another 2 more.

Then hunting down the last Wraith. This was insane, it took up to 2 clips of laser fire to kill anything (yep, 32 laser carbine shots). I was stealing alien weapons near the end.

Only lost 1 soldier, but a bunch got injured from near misses by plasma cannons.

This is a complete side note, but you can't capture anything interesting from bases ATM. I know this because I made 100% sure to keep that comm array-looking thing intact one time (Specifically I used craptons of stun grenades to clear the entire room rather than shooting up the place). No datacores, no comm arrays.

Anyway, I got a funny screenshot. Not sure what was happening before I arrived, but...

hD7RRia.png

I think this whole incursion thing might have been an misjudgement on our behalf. Sorry! :D

Yeah, turns out the local soldiers were traitors. I had to execute them all for collaborating with alien forces. At least, that's what my after-action report read. Had to explain why four people were killed by "friendly fire" after all.

So that crazyness will await me in the base in america?Oh god...

Hey...quick question...Does beating bases increase funding?

With my mod? Oh yes, quite a bit. My base mission had no real effect, since the base was built in America AFTER it withdrew from the COFN.