Alien Class Analysis Mod

Max_Caine

If the mod tools don't work on the launcher then 1) Backup your files. Specifically xenopedia.xml, strings.xml and researches.xml. Then 2) Copy and paste all files and directories in the zip. The xenopedia directory should merge with the existing xenopedia directory, no problems there as only new art is added. However, you will overwrite the aforementioned three files.

Sathra, seeing as how this mod and your mod work hand in glove (it identifies the aliens, your mod then kills the aliens), I would be pleased if you did add it to your mod. That way the xenopedia and researches don't get overwritten if someone wants both mods. I will keep a separate class analysis mod on this thread for those people who just want to play vanilla.

Adding stuff into researches.xml breaks saves alot. I think its adding stuff that should already be researched by the point of the game of the save that does it.

Even if it doesn't, it'd simply be better to start a new game with it so players can get the full benefit.