End Turn Confirmation

Gorzahg

There's a versatile option, I think - the end-turn button should end turn without confirmation if all your units either have moved or have less than, say, 30% of their AP left. Otherwise it would take you to the next unit that hasn't moved and has over 30% AP remaining. Repeat click ends turn. Or, a safer option, takes you to the next available unit. Sort of a mix between individual-unit end-turn and global end-turn. Double-click ends turn without confirmation.

Definitely no to a pop-up "are you sure?" dialog, that's annoying.

There's a versatile option, I think - the end-turn button should end turn without confirmation if all your units either have moved or have less than, say, 30% of their AP left. Otherwise it would take you to the next unit that hasn't moved and has over 30% AP remaining. Repeat click ends turn. Or, a safer option, takes you to the next available unit. Sort of a mix between individual-unit end-turn and global end-turn. Double-click ends turn without confirmation.

Definitely no to a pop-up "are you sure?" dialog, that's annoying.

Or how about clicking on the "end turn" button on the UI demands a confirmation, but pressing the keyboard shortcut ('t', I think?) doesn't? It works that way in FiraXcom for Overwatch.

Or how about clicking on the "end turn" button on the UI demands a confirmation' date=' but pressing the keyboard shortcut ('t', I think?) doesn't? It works that way in FiraXcom for Overwatch.[/quote']

I'd rather go with HWP's idea and have it only ask if there's units that have got a good chunk of AP left.

99.99% of the time I've intended to click the button as I've done all I plan to do, and having a pop up every single time will soon get extremely tedious.

If we did this, it'd have to be a pop-up "Are you sure?", although it'd be possible to make it situational so it'd only ask for confirmation if you had a troop that hadn't moved etc. But even still it runs the risk of annoying more people than it helps...

If that's a technical limitation, could such a popup at least be placed close to the end turn button (ideally right over it) and not in the center?

Central popup would probably be so annoying that it isn't worth doing at all.

would probably need a central notification that you nee to click an additional button atleast or it's going to be even more annoying.