ShamefulAnon's Attractive Female Armor Replacement Mod

ShamefulAnon

ShamefulAnon's Attractive Female Armor Replacement Pack for Xenonauts

Change your females to attractive characters from other games. Comes with 29 characters, small portrait replacement and 2 armour replacement during equip loadout. I am ashamed of myself for making this mod, and that is why I wish to remain anonymous for it. This mod's kinda weird, so if nobody likes it, I'll stop updating it.

Installation: Extract to Xenonauts Dir.

asi01.jpg

Jackal Armour

nor10.jpg

Basic Armour

nor02.jpg

TBD Armour

Oct/21/14 v1- Remade armour.basic and armour.jackal.

To Do: Add templates for other people to use if requested, remake additional armours, figure out if the armours that do not show the face can be modified (can't test because haven't gotten that far in the game yet), get farther in the game, possibly remake all the male soldiers into female chars as well.

Does anyone know if the armour.colossus can be modified to include faces as well as armours? The armours.xml does not properly point to the actual armour.pngs... Assistance requested.

Download Link

https://www.sendspace.com/file/9lq39u

asi01.jpg

nor10.jpg

nor02.jpg

asi01.thumb.jpg.9a9dd3cf1c98c7037f65cdd0

nor10.thumb.jpg.7ad48ad68bcbd8845f6a2778

nor02.thumb.jpg.5075ff6fd32700a7ebb5c9de

Edited by ShamefulAnon

I approve of sexy women in my xenonauts game :D

Looking at the TBD armour, I think it might work better as the jackal armor, while the hi-tech skin suit would make more sense as wolf armor.

EDIT: Actually, maybe the opposite is better if this mods logic is 'less clothes/armor = better protection', like in one of those korean MMOs.

Edited by Reactorcore

EDIT: Actually, maybe the opposite is better if this mods logic is 'less clothes/armor = better protection', like in one of those korean MMOs.

I'm not actually going to have any of the armours with skin showing other than the neck, because I do not want to invest the time into changing all skin tones. It can still be sexy without any skin showing though.

Very nice, maybe you can make some similar armours for male?

Unfortunately, I have no interest in doing so.

I approve of sexy women in my xenonauts game :D

Looking at the TBD armour, I think it might work better as the jackal armor, while the hi-tech skin suit would make more sense as wolf armor.

Bikini mail for Predator!

Can't tell if trying to make me feel bad or giving constructive criticism for personal use of said mod.

My post was genuine constructive feedback.

I do see that this mod could be considered 'dirty' or otherwise wierd by some, as you've implied by being ashamed of making as said in the description, but to me personally, I think its wonderful and nothing more than a change of aesthetics, that suits better to a personal taste.

I also do recognize that this mod may have an element of sexualization, but I see that as a positive aspect as practically just combining two fun things (gameplay and fapping) into one package, if thats the case.

For God's sake. Does everybody constantly have to be so worried about being politically correct? Can somebody tell me what is so wrong about a healthy male appreciating female curves? Isn't that what the continued survival of our species is based upon? If a simple little game like this has to portray all women as flat-chested and hipless to avoid accusations of being "dirty" and "sexist" then something is seriously screwed up. Even the OP feeling compelled to post this anonymously is beyond ridiculous. I happen to like female curves, and if the PC police don't agree, well, hang me [end rant]

For God's sake. Does everybody constantly have to be so worried about being politically correct? Can somebody tell me what is so wrong about a healthy male appreciating female curves? Isn't that what the continued survival of our species is based upon? If a simple little game like this has to portray all women as flat-chested and hipless to avoid accusations of being "dirty" and "sexist" then something is seriously screwed up. Even the OP feeling compelled to post this anonymously is beyond ridiculous. I happen to like female curves, and if the PC police don't agree, well, hang me [end rant]

It's about context. If you put sexualized characters in a kid's show, the kids will gain the impression that they should appear a certain way in order to appeal to others. On the other hand, leaving out sexualized characters in mature content would be akin to suppressing a healthy natural urge. It's bikini or habit, you can't have it both ways! (seemingly covert compromise: Skin tight suit, eg. Nintendo's Zero Suit Samus, Star Trek's 7of9, and Halo's Cortana (sans Halo 4))

Where does Xenonauts belong in the midst of this? It depends on context. It's not Civilization 5, where a time trek through humanity's progress would be marred by bikini warriors. It's not Dead or Alive Beach Volleyball either, in which the sport lends itself very well to physics simulations.

To me, Xenonauts is about humanity coming together to overcome an alien threat. Xenonauts isn't about girls fighting in bikinis. Xenonauts represents both genders and all nationalities. The racial and gender ratio representations are more realistic than the current norm in movies. At the very least, this mod's content isn't lore friendly. Even though I like the women in my mod better than the default ones, if I was given the choice, I wouldn't put them in the original game that customers bought. But that's okay though, because this mod is placed in a conveniently tucked away location on the forums, where only people that are looking for it will likely find it. Sure, a little girl might stumble upon her dad's mod folder and discover that she should be a tall white or asian female with breasts, but it's as likely as a scenario where she finds her dad's other hidden folders.

No, the reason I am ashamed of this mod is totally unrelated. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I will update the mod later.

Edited by ShamefulAnon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...