Threat Indicator in Ground Combat

Apologies if this has already been covered - I haven't seen it.

Sometimes you see an alien move who disappears out of sight, or you see an alien shot. When it comes to your turn you have to rely on remembering where they came from when in fact you'd expect the soldiers in question to remember. It would be great to have some form of visual indicator in those cases. Though I imagine it may take quite a lot of work to put in place.

Its hasn't really been covered in this forum. Did in the old ones a few times. Generally variations on arrows or replay functions.

Wasn't any real decision about it that I remember though.

That said, it could be a good idea, but I'd prefer if it was optional. It could make it too easy for players you see. I like the tension and mystery you see. At least now we don't have to hunt down the things to the last...man.

I think it is better to not have it, because part of the game's tension is tied into having no control when it isn't your turn. If you have the indicator players may not pay attentino during the alien's turn as it a good time to go get a soda or simply avoiding watching their men get shot by aliens thus killing a lot of the tension. The current mechanic enforcers the gamer to focus very attentively on the screen even when bad stuff is about to happen to their team.

Sometimes you see an alien move who disappears out of sight, or you see an alien shot. When it comes to your turn you have to rely on remembering where they came from when in fact you'd expect the soldiers in question to remember. It would be great to have some form of visual indicator in those cases. Though I imagine it may take quite a lot of work to put in place.

In such a case can be a large area of ​​the proposed location.