I bring somewhat bad news. The bugs got to me. As the game advanced, it started to crash increasingly more from seemingly random events (speeding up the time on geoscape, chinook returns home, trying to hire employees, any moment during tactical combat, etc.). While technically it is still possible to play and record, it started to take too much time. As much as I love Xenonauts and where it's going, I'm going to cancel this LP until a more stable build (beta?) comes out at which point I will reassign the names that I have collected and start anew. My apologies to everyone. Take heart - we will return victorious and squash the alien invasion.

Again, sorry for being too optimistic about this.

we'd make a splash together.jpg

we'd make a splash together.jpg

577e7ca936be9_wedmakeasplashtogether.jpg

You're not meant to be able to play too far into the game pre-beta so this shouldn't be entirely unexpected!

I fully understand that, Chris. I'm not a hater : ) I love Xenonauts. You know me! (By the way, you actually do know me. We met at Rezzed and I spent about 45 minutes of your lunchtime asking you questions about the game : ) You were having chips with some yellow goo : P ).

I thought I could squeeze out more episodes and apologized for not being able to do it and for cutting the series short. Like I said, they will return with beta.

I'd love to be a part of your team, Fire Water Gasoline! :)

I recently started watching your LP, and I'm quite enjoying it. I've thought about doing an LP or streaming as well, but I'm waiting for beta / the full release for that. :P

I fully understand that, Chris. I'm not a hater : ) I love Xenonauts. You know me! (By the way, you actually do know me. We met at Rezzed and I spent about 45 minutes of your lunchtime asking you questions about the game : ) You were having chips with some yellow goo : P ).

Sounds plausible. I hope it you found it enjoyable; I imagine that you mostly got 45 minutes of chomping noises as I shovelled chips into my face.

Welcome back to the Secret Millionaire. As you know, we've been watching game developer Chris. He's in this cafe now, and we're just about to give him squillions. We'll just take our crew over to this condiment counter and wait for him finish at the till.

"GAAAAAHHHH! ONLY A FOOL STANDS BETWEEN ME AND MAYO!"