Are we ever going to see a blue ocean?

windex

Probably this has already been discussed but do you have plans to make the ocean blue?

That black background is quite dismal after a while. The maps are very well done; accurate and realistic like from a satellite but I personally don't care for the black ocean.

I realize this is like a last touch or refinement that there are certainly more important things to worry about with the

game( namely crash bugs ) but in the end I think an aquamarine color for the ocean( greenish-blueish )would be much nicer.

Thanks, thothkins, for putting that up. Yeah that looks much better. But what about a lighter color and like http://www.wallcoo.net/nature/sz_216_hawaii_sky_and_sea_aquamarine_1920x1200/images/Aquamarine_color_of_sea_water_in_Hawaii_JY083_350A.jpg

Not with the bubbles but with those two tones of blue in that picture

Edited by windex

but your pic doesn't have bubbles... although it's a much nicer picture. In fact it's so nice I've been staring at it for the last 20 seconds now. >sigh<

So tranquil. So inviting. I'd give it half an hour before I'm completely bored.

Meh. Live only ~30 miles from the beach. Got bored. Currently wishing for snow-capped mountains.

but your pic doesn't have bubbles... although it's a much nicer picture. In fact it's so nice I've been staring at it for the last 20 seconds now. >sigh<

So tranquil. So inviting. I'd give it half an hour before I'm completely bored.

I keep expecting Jack... I'm sorry CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow to show up with a bunch of turtles or something to escape that island.