Downloading v8.3 Question

Straker

Most of the fixes have been made, but unfortunately as I'm out seeing the family in South Africa at the moment I don't have access to my standard development environment and can't compile builds myself - the coders have to do it for me. There's one due to be made this evening (hopefully) but if it doesn't materialise for whatever reason or there's a critical bug in it, the build might have to wait until Monday. We'll see, though.

I just tried to download the new version of Xenonauts. Four times.

Each time I got a MCF download error in the last 90%.

And then it deletes everything and I have to try again.

Is this a Desura error, or is the game still being updated while I try to download the new version?

downloaded v3 today. for some reason my chinnok.(dropship) refuses to go to any crash sites. anyone else experiencing this problem

It's happening to everybody, but fear not, a hotfix is on the already underway. See here for more information.

In the meantime, if you want to sample the ground combat portion of the game, it can be accessed by starting the game in debug mode.