[V16 Ground Combat] Invisible NPCs

When I land on the new tile sets, there are plenty of invisible npcs, and when they are killed there is a CTD, this problem seems quite similar to the reload problem when the invisible aliens who crash out the game when they are killed.

Edited by Dirian

Any easy workaround ?
There might be a setting in one of the game files that will allow you to substitute a different (existing) spite in for the missing ones. Maybe a city police or soldier in place of the armed civilians. Someone with more knowledge about the game will have to comment.

This problem should be gone with v16.1. Please keep reporting it (here or in new post) only if you have this in v16.1!

I still got this problem. Invis civs and when they jump over something they appear for jumping animation as an soldier skin after that they get invis again.

and crashing still happens think fix did not help =(

Edited by Aceor

This problem should be gone with v16.1. Please keep reporting it (here or in new post) only if you have this in v16.1!

I can confirm that this problem still persists with v16.1, I see no sprites being rendered at all, farmland map and one of the civies does not even have a shadow (scratch that... he does have a shadow) and I am used to seeing them. I have a game saved exactly where this invisible civ is at. Is there a place I can upload the save, will that help more?

Edited by SirAstral

I killed an invisible law enforcement, with a vehicle rocket launcher and the game didn't crash, also did not hear any death scream, and could not see the corpse (didn't try standing over it with inventory open either).

Using wine engine 1.2.3 on an intel mac

Edited by smoitessier

Confirmed invisi-civvies on multiple tilesets. Arctic, Middle East, and what looked like a supply depot type place, though I couldn't tell because the buildings didn't render. I kinda assume there were supposed to be buildings, the way the ground looked, but they did not, and I was able to walk through the non-existent walls. Seeing a lot of rendering issues, actually, like roofs on the military-base map not rendering no matter how many levels up I go, buildings not rendering, lots of stuff in general not rendering.