[v15 - Ground Combat] Troops won't deploy out the back of the Chinook

Conditions: Light Scout, Industrial, Day or Night, Any alien.

For whatever reason, any troops or a vehicle that is in the portion of the Chinook nearest the rear exit won't deploy or even move from the Chinook. For extra humour, try having a Ferret in the Chinook and turn it. It will try and exit the Chinook and get stuck.

Yeah that's been happening to me too. I thought it was just the Ferret and then I tried it with all my soldiers and they couldn't move at all either. Although it was really funny looking at the ferret when it decided it was going to have machine guns and shift a few feet to the right depending on what angle it was facing.

I'm on 15.1 but i am still having this issue and cannot click the link provided =/. brought the game today and it is amazing im a big fan of the old games and have been playing UFO: Extraterrestrials Gold with some mods. This game is the best thing i have seen coming in gaming in a long time im not all that impressed with the new x com demo the game seems to easy but that's the demo of course.

• 4 weeks later...

sorry peoples, i dont speak english, google translated this forum, and i not read full posts in this forum (speak only russian :( ).

found bugs:

1. when geoscape loading from saved game, time freezes. Reloading save not helps. need reset (reload) game.

2. sometimes vehicles not run with ramp

3. impossible to climb to the second floor in some homes. soldier stuck in the stairs

4. I do not see the aliens behind the door (walls) - the icon is lit, there is no contour alien

5. civilians stuck in the walls. smile )

6. often throws out of the game in Win XP - I do not remember what a mistake ...

You can then write more about bugs? or they already know?

Had a similar problem, my hunter vehicle couldn't move inside the chinook and it couldn't get out either.

I have the save files, but can't I can't upload them keep getting a 404 error. Can send them to someone if I get a mail address or I will try to upload them later.

My hunter has been unable to exit the back of the chinook on EVERY middle east map, the exit always in the south east direction as shown. [16.5]

Chinook exit.jpg

Chinook exit.jpg

577e7ca0cd93b_Chinookexit.thumb.jpg.8cae

Another chinook exit, this time I can get out but as you can see the path isn't probably intended to work. Note that I CAN exit out the back normally as well.

Chinook 2.jpg

And I can also walk my troops straight out the front of the chinook, passing through the cockpit.

Chinook 2.jpg

577e7ca0d819f_Chinook2.thumb.jpg.2079fed

Edited by svidangel