Geoscape - Relations overlay

Reading the first pages of the manual, I realized that maybe having the country region relations show up as a color shade on the geoscape map could be something. Some people might not like it, so make it toggleable, but it would give a very ready and obvious feedback on where you need to focus your efforts. A country could go from Green (good/starting relation) towards blue (really good), or towards red (bad relations) and finally black when "lost".

Ideas?

would this overlay be active in eal time while you are intercepting UFOs and sending soldiers to crashsites or would it be in a paused mode without any aircrafts or mission sites?
In my short vision of it, it was a "realtime" thing, updated every month, together with the economy report.

• 4 weeks later...

I think I'd prefer a monthly thing, rather than an ongoing update too. Paying attention to events on the map thanks to those nice new features should have it's own reward. The, there could be the monthly overlay updates to bring it home a bit more.
Yes, I agree. Having it update "live" would probably get a bit messy. Monthly would be fine.