[v1.09/X:CE v0.31] X - DIVISION - Destiny Denied v0.98+

drages

Thx alien, but if there is a game breaking thing, please inform me.. i got some RL issues.. but i am checking here and as always i will react if something game breaking..

you can happily play it to the end..i wont put any patch for a 2 weeks maybe, maybe more..

Ferret_lsr_NE_00.jpg

Rhino_lsr_NE_00.jpg

Ferret_lsr_NE_00.jpg

Rhino_lsr_NE_00.jpg

Ferret_lsr_NE_00.jpg.17d1951f0f36415bbb3

Rhino_lsr_NE_00.jpg.73638130e25e640e6315

Edited by drages

Hang on a second.

Hang on a gol-durn second....

drages, you do have LordJulians permission to use the assets he created in your mod, right?

Yes max.. he sadly said that:

"Just use my vehicles and credit me where appropriate, I've other rl stuff to attend to and didn't have time to continue on modding or visiting this forum."

I am still sad that we lost our only free 3D artist.. he said he can return to modding for new game of chris.

I wont let that kind of unique art to waste with a sad end... would yo?

Edited by drages

Honestly there are typos here and there but it's not bad as you are implying.Xenopedia is handled by people whose english is second language,so I don't think there is going to be "proper english",unless someone with proficient english or native english speaker offers to help them...just saying.

Frag Grenade and rocket:

"Our militaristic ballistic explosives". Incomplete sentence.

"We hope that they would be enough before we fire back with better things." No subject, past and present tense usage. non sequitur.

C4 charge:

"They are pratic* to use but we don't know the enemies armour." Non-sequitur, No subject, Run-on sentence.

"Still this is one of our best shot for the first weeks maybe..." Broken structure and punctuation.

Could add the AWACS one too but it is pretty sin free.

Id like this mod to carry though this games life cycle and attract more people. Mistakes like these are a easy fix and shouldn't be looked over cuz they're small or barely noticeable. Id change them myself, but i don't want to mess with the tone/feel of the information while doing corrections.

English is my first language.

Id be more than happy to advise on structure and proper usage if i'm wanted.

As Sentelin and Alien said, this project is in need of grammer help.. I fail english, just barely explain myself. As you see this mod is changing so fast. I am a creative and fast bored person. So i came up new projects everytime.. even i know i got new ideas about weapon structure even xenopedia is tooltips nearly finished..

So before 1.0 i dont want any help about this. I dont want to waste ppls time...

That's perfectly fine. I just wanted to know when the English revisions were gonna be done.

When v1.0 rolls around just give me a shout.

English is needlessly complicated. But that happens when you take like 10 different languages and structures then smash em all together..

Edited by RiPCorD5a1

@RiPCorD5a1: Thats good to have you here. English is not my language too, but I can read and understand it a little. So I understand the Xenopedia but to make corrections is very hard for me, so your Help is a piece of luck.

Btw. I recomended that the Entry for the Hunter Scout Rockets did not open in the Xenopedia. Tried to find out why, but didn´t found it.

As Sentelin and Alien said, this project is in need of grammer help.. I fail english, just barely explain myself. As you see this mod is changing so fast. I am a creative and fast bored person. So i came up new projects everytime.. even i know i got new ideas about weapon structure even xenopedia is tooltips nearly finished..

So before 1.0 i dont want any help about this. I dont want to waste ppls time...

Drages, you can always send it to me to revise, I'm great with English :P

Any way to revert to .31CE? I'm on a Steam version.

You can stop steam auto update and download 0.31 from ce topics. But I am not sure it will work or not..

Xenopedia.xml is getting upgrades from Alienkiller. When he finished it anybody of you can work on that file about proper English checks..

@RiPCorD5a1: Thats good to have you here. English is not my language too, but I can read and understand it a little. So I understand the Xenopedia but to make corrections is very hard for me, so your Help is a piece of luck.

Btw. I recomended that the Entry for the Hunter Scout Rockets did not open in the Xenopedia. Tried to find out why, but didn´t found it.

You mean it was not the entry you replaced? You need the mod merge commands. Look for battleship entry. You will see the mod merge command there. Try that.

You can stop steam auto update and download 0.31 from ce topics. But I am not sure it will work or not..

Xenopedia.xml is getting upgrades from Alienkiller. When he finished it anybody of you can work on that file about proper English checks..

It works, I did a manual install of CE0.31 and am using Steam offline (not having many games anyway helps :) )

I didn´t replace annything. I only make the corrections in Numbers, light Spell-Checker and to much wrong text in Xenopedia. Like I shown here:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6215[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6216[/ATTACH]

But I found some Failures in the new Xenopädie which have to be corrected.

In the Mod Folder Xenopedia:

a) CH-48 Charly: "ferreing up to eight men" correct: ferreing up to ten men!

b) Assault Rifle: "there is the fully description of the sniper Rifle at the End" correct: deleted Text of Sniper Rifle!

In the Mod XCE Folder Xenopedia (have to make by the Player if playing X-Devision):

c) Living Qarters: "up to 35 Personal" correct: up to 50 Personal!

d) Laboratory: "house up to 15 Sicentists" correct: house up to 20 Sicentists

e) Workshop: house up to 15 Engeneers" correct: house up to 20Engeneers

I think there is only missing small something for the Hunter Rocket Turret and I havent found it. It´s so like it downloaded and installed, so I will try your suggeston Drages. Thanks for the Tipp.

Edited by Alienkiller

I think I found one piece of the Hunter Rocket Puzzle. There is a description in Stings to the Missles but you can´t research manually.

<Row ss:AutoFitHeight="0">

<Cell><Data ss:Type="String">Researches.HunterMissilesDesc</Data><NamedCell

ss:Name="_FilterDatabase"/></Cell>

<Cell><Data ss:Type="String">Development of a new missile turret for the Hunter scout car. This will inflict more damage than the default machinegun.</Data><NamedCell

ss:Name="_FilterDatabase"/></Cell>

As well as there is no entry in Research for the Hunter Rocket Missles. Should be fixed so Xenopedia and Research is corrected. But you can build the Missle Turrets and use them.

Hello a quick question, i installed this over the new community edition.

Looks like i am missing the Flamethrower weapon available from the beginning of the game, or is it had been taken out?

Don't worry you will get it after fire weapon research.

Yes I think so, because the first Vehicle as well as the first Vehicleweaponupgrade is about Original (in X:CE and Standardgame); so I have an Idea and wana try it out. But I can do it when I´m at home.

Can u give me research names? First Vehicle and weapon? I dint get which ones we talk about.