[v1.09/X:CE v0.31] X - DIVISION - Destiny Denied v0.98+

drages

Drages

Yes, I use Google Translate because English is not my language .In the new version is planned tech tree in a picture? Thanks in advance for your reply.

X division got nearly 300 researches. I got a research tree maker team mate but i can't see him for a while here..

can you tell us the colors of the specialits ?

You can check it at units/alien folders.

I have enough to research like Androns, Interrogations, better Equipment, better Airplanes etc.pp. So I think you haven´t captured the next Aliens (Doctor, Mechanik etc.) to get more researches because you need them for better Equipment and more Informations. But I will play to that and then we will see.

i found that androns first (blue ones) spawn with matergy rifle but with vindicator ammo wich it's not the matergy rifle ammo :) oh a dn there is a andron (HUB)that is invisible, i think that haas been reported already :)

Edited by asierus24

can someone please help me.

I have followed all the installation instructions but whenever i go to the equipment window there is no UI and no Soldiers so i cant really play. I am using the absolute newest Steam CE and am totally lost. i have literally spent a whole week trying to get this and other mods to work so can someone please just give me some advice

It's very strange.

Is there anyone playing this with ce 0.32 hf 1? There are other players with this problem too without mods. There is no reason the mod did this.

You can just download ce 31 and play it..

I've recently played CE 0.32 HF 1 without mods and the soldier equipment selection interface is working fine but when I installed the mod it cause that problem.

- I put the mod as top priority

- Deactivated the other mods except X:CE Base Mod, Balance, and settings

Steam automatically updates the CE branch to its latest and that is 0.32 HF 1. So how do to revert it to the older version? And do you mean CE 0.31 only not the CE 0.31 HF 1 ? Do I also need to download the CE 0.31 Balance and Settings?

Should I just install the mod on a 1.09? Isn't that going to miss the features in CE version?

Edited by syntaxerror

I play the Mod with 0.32 HF 1 too. You can play it with 2 or 3 limitations:

a) the known issue with the Soldierequipment Screen if you put all Soldiers out of the Transport. [don´t know how it handels it with new transports when the Soldiers get a new one]

b) some Maps have a special Situation with special Aliens (like the Xenomorphdrone); if the Aliens are in a house or get a reaction shot the map could hang [not often but noticed]

c) third forgotten if there was a third limitation

The remaining things of the Mod are working without Problems. At least I haven´t found more yesterday night.

Suggestion: modernize the Mod to Version 0.32 / Version 1.57 and higher, so that Situations are fixed. Then all Players are :).

Edited by Alienkiller

So I have choosed 1.09 [legacy] in Steam - What now? Should I download CE 0.31 HF 1, balance and settings? or CE 0.32 HF 1, balance and settings and load them on a modding tool?

There is no priority option in 1.09 launcher and only 1 mod that can be loaded at a time so I have updated the game to 1.57 again.

Edited by syntaxerror

Hi Syntaxerror,

if you use Steam you don´t have to do anything. You have two choises:

a) You play with 1.57 Standardversion and install the Mods you want [but be warned, not all Mods are compatible with the Standardversion]

b) You play with X:CE 0.32 HF 1 with the automatically activated Mods and install only the Mod you wanna play [like X-Devision, XNT].

Thats it. Very easy, isn´t it? ;)

Hi Syntaxerror,

if you use Steam you don´t have to do anything. You have two choises:

a) You play with 1.57 Standardversion and install the Mods you want [but be warned, not all Mods are compatible with the Standardversion]

b) You play with X:CE 0.32 HF 1 with the automatically activated Mods and install only the Mod you wanna play [like X-Devision, XNT].

Thats it. Very easy, isn´t it? ;)

I tried option B and it cause the problem above. So I guess I have to install manually.

EDIT:

So I finally had the game working fine with 1.57 modding tools.

1. I have steam updated the game to 1.57

2. Then I downloaded the X:CE 0.32 HF1, CE: 0.32 Balance, CE: 0.32 Settings and installed using the modding tools

3. Then manually extracted X-Division mod to game mod folder

4. Update with the latest patch

And it's now working, I will try to find and see if the bus that AlienKiller have listed are true.

EDIT:

I have emptied the transport --- seems fine cos I still able to equip again.

Edited by syntaxerror