[v1.09/X:CE v0.30] X - Division - In Earth We Fight Ver: 0.9

drages

another issue i think its the fighter datacore, they still dont dropping more that the first one, so we cant disaseembly it.

they drop only one? checking.

strange.. it could be special for that kind of drop system.. just inform me aabout what happens with other non GC air drops..

Edited by drages

they drop only one? checking.

strange.. it could be special for that kind of drop system.. just inform me aabout what happens with other non GC air drops..

ok i will, i just discovered that condors cant with a medium lander ufo xD i have to use 6 in 2 rounds of 3 to kill it on manual combat. (easy difficulty :) )

Edited by asierus24

Hello.

I just wanted to re-flag the issues I experienced, and are still experiencing.

I noticed some strange alien AI behavior.

Sometimes when my solider dies the Aliens continue to shoot at his dead body and ignore my live soldiers. In my last game this happened when one soldier died to an Alien, then his friend on his turn shot at my soldiers dead body, ignoring the live soldier right next to him.

This ALWAYS happens if a soldier dies to an Alien who has multiple shots left after his death.

Edit:

I saw that Drages had responded to my Torpedo question so that one is resolved now. Only the strange Alien AI issue for me then.

Ill post more if I notice anything.

P.S "Impruvement" is spelled "Improvement". This is in the description of the Improved Heavy Ballistics Guns.

I will let you know about minor spelling issues I notice as well if you like?

Edited by Balabhadradas

Its a game issiue and i think they handled it with 0.32.. i didnt try it myself..

Progress Update:

-------------------

- I added 3 melee xenomorph from XNT..

- I created 3 more xenomorph with dark-green color of old 3 ones..they got much higher stats and with armor penetrating claws. they come and slaughter you.. very funny.. u start to laugh after a while :)

- The xenomorphs are heavyly resistant to ballistic and chemical, good resistant to energy but no defense against fire.. flame thrower time!!!

- I took the old ones from AND_Greats xenophoia update so as i tested there is no invisible bug with 3 of them..

- Queen and eggs.. i think i will add them too.. but much lesser eggs for sure..

COME ON YOU UGLY BASTERDS! do you want a piece of my...come and take it!!!

;Pyromaniac feelings intensifies:

Hello.

I just wanted to re-flag the issues I experienced, and are still experiencing.

I noticed some strange alien AI behavior.

Sometimes when my solider dies the Aliens continue to shoot at his dead body and ignore my live soldiers. In my last game this happened when one soldier died to an Alien, then his friend on his turn shot at my soldiers dead body, ignoring the live soldier right next to him.

This ALWAYS happens if a soldier dies to an Alien who has multiple shots left after his death.

Edit:

I saw that Drages had responded to my Torpedo question so that one is resolved now. Only the strange Alien AI issue for me then.

Ill post more if I notice anything.

P.S "Impruvement" is spelled "Improvement". This is in the description of the Improved Heavy Ballistics Guns.

I will let you know about minor spelling issues I notice as well if you like?

The firing to corpse is about stunned soldiers. Is it right? If a soldier shot by red lighting guns and stunned, aliens continiue to shoot him like he is alive.. Vanilla game enemies dont have stun weapons so i think they missed or didnt care about this bug.

About spelling, can u make a list of them please, u can send it to me after u noticed many of them so i can check them at one look..

@blackwolf

Hahahah yeah exactly :)

When u compare weapons, the using and tech of them are important. Dont expect miracles from Basic and Advanched weapon branchs. Only non tier special weapons are good at these 2 branch.. Your real damage weapons will start at High tech..

Autocannons and heavy weapons are usefull mostly at Big armours without penalty.. Snipers are supports your soldiers from back..

I will check that weapon for grenade launcher..

@Bala

I will make the torpedo numbers and alien alloy/alenium a bit more soon.. still waiting for an important bug for hotfix.

Drages, the M-79 grenade launcher from magnum-nauts is a retextured rocket launcher, not a grenade launcher per say.

However, I think I've figured out a workaround for the grenade launcher problem. I've been trying to figure out how to add mortar tubes for a while, and I think I've hit on the solution.

The firing to corpse is about stunned soldiers. Is it right? If a soldier shot by red lighting guns and stunned, aliens continiue to shoot him like he is alive.. Vanilla game enemies dont have stun weapons so i think they missed or didnt care about this bug.

About spelling, can u make a list of them please, u can send it to me after u noticed many of them so i can check them at one look..

@blackwolf

Hahahah yeah exactly :)

1. No, my soldier is not stunned. He is dead. 100% dead 0 HP's, 0% Revival chance. Can't use medpack on them or any other recovery item. And the aliens continue to shoot him.

2. Spelling. Sure, I will list them as I see them and post a collection of them in one go.

3. Awac listing in the Hanger under the subtitle "Airframe" is listed as #####

4. Great mod, just looks like it needs only a little polishing up and final bug testing. :D.

Bala:

1. It didnt happen at my games.. Only against stunned aliens.. Nobody send a report like this too.. can u send me a save?

2. yep

3. Yep corrected.

4. Polishing will be done with your ideas and reports. As you said, i am open everything to make this mod and game for all Xcom fans..

I am waiting your news nuclear..

I made a ranged, teleporting, armoured creature which zombify!!

wo wo wo.... smell like a massive xenonauts loss :) i need one shot snipers for this :)

and im trying to pass condors but.. .xD i need more torpedoes.

Edited by asierus24

Bala:

1. It didnt happen at my games.. Only against stunned aliens.. Nobody send a report like this too.. can u send me a save?

2. yep

3. Yep corrected.

4. Polishing will be done with your ideas and reports. As you said, i am open everything to make this mod and game for all Xcom fans..

Ok. So I checked the ground mission in question.

I was mistaken. Sorry. It is the stun gun bug. If a solider is stunned they will keep trying to stun him or shoot him as if he is not.

Looking forward to the Torpedo fix. :)

So played a litte bit more yesterday.

The **** Bug from Radar Plane is said often and will be corrected (I read it so).

But 3 Bugs I found too.

1. The Pistol / Shield Problem is not corrected. Pistol on normal Shoot (one Circle) has more Hit-% and more MP than on second Shoot Mode (2 Circles).

2. The Xenopädie Entry from Jackel Armor is not correct. First it´s the Picture and Second it´s the Entry. Have to by adjusted.

3. The Improved Jackal (for the Shieldguys) has two Informations. The new Picture with the Grenade-Part and the normal Statistics on the right Side.

Thats all I found out in the Moment.

I just grabbed this as it seemed interesting. What is stopping you from making the tool tips and xenopedia entries BTW? Do you need someone to write them?

hi odizz.. yes time and my bad english are my problems about tooltips and xenopedia. I am giving so much time to mod for adding stuff, testing.. tooltips for so many new things is not possible for me..

@Bala..

Nice to hear that its stun.. so cant do about it.. just kill that alien for stupidity..:)

@Alienkiller

1. Yep.. pistol one is funny. I dot want to repair it.. heh i always forget it..

2. Jackal armour? Its default one.. i will check it..

3. Did u erase the old Xdivision before install new version?

Progress Update

------------------

- 2 new reaper

- 8 new xenomorph added..

- I am adding them to ufos but i think i added many.. :)

I just grabbed this as it seemed interesting. What is stopping you from making the tool tips and xenopedia entries BTW? Do you need someone to write them?

hi ozzy the problem aside that drages have a lot of work(plenty of it..and he is doing mostly single handed)..is that the tooltips are changed manually..so if you make for example a tooltip for the raimbow kitty pistol which do 15 cuteness damage, of course it will work as intended. The problems appears if drages decides to change it into something like"the badass chest haired cerberus cannon"wich have 99 damage plus a 15% of change of pregnancy...that manly man weapon with contains the kitty tooltips. Sorry the drastic example but i just want to make it quite graphical xDD..with every hotfix that contains a tweak,nerf,buff or any little change inside the weapons stats would make "useless" the tooltip MAKING A LOT OF CONFUSSION in the players (for example choosing a weapon instead of other thinking it got more damage, but it was nerfed so it actually does less damage that tooltip shows). And because making tooltips is a really long and tedious work, that is not in the list of priorities (thats why most of the bigger mods in the forum doesnt contains tooltips).

Of course if anyone offers to make them it could be added and of course modified everytime it got a hotfix, but it should be done by a another person rather than dragues, so he could still focus in the badass part of the modding work :D.

I made a ranged, teleporting, armoured creature which zombify!!

hi dragues i remembered in xnt version 5.0-5.2 where delta vipers got that ability...and was really painfull and feels quite of cheat by the IA :c. Im not saying is a bad idea..im just saying it has to be carefully done, or will make more bad than good things.

Maybe adding them in the mid-late/late game...or making them a little squishy or with the same rule of wraiths of :"teleport no movemente that turn" rule ..Hope this works this time and you can handle it and get a cool addition to the game :P!.

Edited by blackwolf

"I made a ranged, teleporting, armoured creature which zombify!!"

Heh it was a joke.. i am not so crazy.. but as i said maybe i outnumbered xenomoprhs a bit..

I added some non zombify reapers to sebillians too..

but i dont have anything to add to androns.. maybe i make more hovers..

OHHHH LOL, i though it was a real xeno you were planning..i almost piss my pants of fear only with the idea of that nemesis lurking in the shadows hungry of my poors and lovely soldiers :'c!.

That's sound cool!, and yeah it sounds cool, what about a different variant of small hovers..like a black elite version, wich contains a smaller but stronger weapon?..also every andron crew should have at least three small hoovers and maybe one bigger one (bigger numbers in bigger ufos of course)..if you think about it every alien have a "support/pet" alien with them, so it sounds logic that the drones(the small hoovers) are their lirel fetching pets you know xD.

Hi Drages.

Yes I ereased the old version completely and checked Mod Register. All was gone, so I installed the new Version.

I think it´s a problem in the Xenopedie Pictures, because I checked it and didn´t found the new Picture for the Jackal Vest. In that case we could use the old Xenopedia Entry completely. In the Game the Soldiers are shown like in Orginal and XNT with Jackal.

So there is an Reason to upgrade the Jackal Vest for Infanterie and for Shielders (the normal Vest and the Shieldwearervest) like in XNT.

The Mod will be great (I feel that). So little more playing and then we will see if I find a little bit more.

Edited by Alienkiller

Yes I have created mods for other games so I do know the issues blackwolf. I am not sure I am willing to keep updating any changed stats, assuming we cannot use variables in descriptions, but I might take a look at adding them.

As a side note I've decided to try my hand at sound editing since I felt the starting weapons sounded a little weak. I just made these by combining and modifying some files together I have on my comp. They replace the starting machinegun and sniper rifle. If you like them drages let me know. I can look at the shotgun/rifle/pistol as well.

google drive - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-s2-DOMcp7FZm56OWtXM2dkUGM/view?usp=sharing

MS drive mirror(xenosounds.rar) - https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=B6904FEEACCEDA7D&id=B6904FEEACCEDA7D%21114

Alienkiller,

Jackal vest is a vanilla armour, so its normal u cant find it at mod files. Impruved jackal is new as fox armour.. but i will check it now..

odizzido,

I will be very greatfull as all the mod users if u want to add tooltips. I dont and wont edit the xeno weapons as i planned. I mostly play with enemy stats to create balance so if u add tooltips to our weapons you wont need any update.

They are nice sounds. I liked them. But rather then default weapons, i need new sounds for all new weapons.

x-division ver 0.97.1 up!

For installation do we overwrite the files?

The explanation is not 100% clear.

Also will it show the new version .97.1 on the title screen?

I installed it to my XDivision mod folder and overwrote the files but it shows .97 not .97.1

Edited by Balabhadradas