[v1.09/X:CE v0.30] X - Division - In Earth We Fight Ver: 0.9

drages

Hi welcome.

Did u install hotfix too? That ping is only happen after Defender or Saviour vehicles manufacture. still searching for the course..

Yea I did. I find mod more funny than vanilla but securing anything bigger than corvette is mission impossibru atm

I might have done something wrong but after downloading 0.95 and installing it I can see version 0.92 in modding tools. Is this supposed to happen? I did apply hotfix 10. Mod is working but It doesn't have nextgen ballistics after sebillians or emp weapons after electron from ceseans. Also foxtrot now requires components which some can be obtained from ufos which brings me to a question if i can obtain torpedo and computer components from ufos. Fighting craft heavier then light scout with condors will be impossible otherwise.

I might have done something wrong but after downloading 0.95 and installing it I can see version 0.92 in modding tools. Is this supposed to happen? I did apply hotfix 10. Mod is working but It doesn't have nextgen ballistics after sebillians or emp weapons after electron from ceseans. Also foxtrot now requires components which some can be obtained from ufos which brings me to a question if i can obtain torpedo and computer components from ufos. Fighting craft heavier then light scout with condors will be impossible otherwise.

1. Yes its looking 0.92 but its 0.95..

2. For nextgen weapons you need matergy pistol and rifle not only sebilians and for emp weapons you need much more..

3. You can handle scouts with condors without problem. You will get other parts from scouts.

bomber datacore cant be dissasemblied because u cant get more than one bomber datacore ingame, (they are automaticaly selled when added via debug mode also), a name error too is the gauss Submashinegun <-- this is submachinegun :) .

there is algo 2 #### items in the game that i can't find which ones they are, one sells by 500$ and other 30000$ ( this bug can be hard to find, but i keep trying to find wich items are.)

Now the pistols that dont show shields model:

-lancer sp pistol

-nextgen ballistic pistol

-spear ballistic ap submachinegun

i checked all the pistols and smg that i got access but if i find more i post them :) having hard time trying to conquer a massive ship :) and i have no more techs to research.

Thanks drages I'am playing at veteran difficulty so every bit counts. Nice idea with aliens having chem grenades. Makes it much more challanging. Current casulties oscilate around 50%

Anyway good work and thanks for the clarification.

You are welcome Reptile.. you can go for normal difficulty.

----------

The 0.97 is nearly ready.. to be honest its ready.. I didnt want to release it or a while but asierus24 find out the enriched alenium bug and its essential for end game and it needs restart.. So rather then a hotfix, i can go for new version..

To be honest i get bored of modding and need to give a little pause. Ofcourse i am always checking here as you see and thanks for my testers who should start game countless times..

Now i will play heroes of might and magic 3.5 - WOG - HOL.. if i know how to make sprites from 3D models, i would put dragons to alien sides as 3x3 size and make them eat soldiers.. i am missing the big creatures from xcom and tftd.. they were realy fearsome..

Hmm maybe i can do that..

anyway i will play homm :)

Have fun with WOG then go for Necropolis. As for aliens try arachnid enemies for example one from quake 4 http://quake.wikia.com/wiki/Stream_Protector

Btw did you mess with alien doors durability? One in alien base survived 8 shots from plasma canister from defender.

Nıhahaha yep.. no more two shot doors.. i should mention it somewhere.. checking..

"-0.92:

-------

-Many missing parts/####/research lines/ufopedia blanks/bugs are handled.

-Research chains rebalanced.

-All BASE-UFO walls and gates heavily reinforced. Need heavy explosives to destroy/break them..

-2 new vehicle-7 vehicle weapons (cannon shells) added.

-FOX armour got much more explosive resistance

-New menu image yee..."

The doors/walls are much more tougher at ufos and bases.. bases doors are very very tough and need best high explosives.. mostly more then 1-2 depends their techs.. you can try spam grenades..

i found one of the #### is the enriched hydrogen torpedo.

humm seems that terror sites created by lander UFOS (the new ones) got freeze when loading (not crash) 2 i tried the 2 freezed on loading. provided a save for check, run until the lander ufo starts the terror site and send valkirie-1 to it it just freezes in loading for me.

https://mega.co.nz/#!15Jl2ajD!nv19UN4XEUrdxFjjeuZyBPZXNUKRzVPWUQhm2kzgboY

and sometimes their missions is #### while using quanntum criptology center.

Edited by asierus24

i found one of the #### is the enriched hydrogen torpedo.

humm seems that terror sites created by lander UFOS (the new ones) got freeze when loading (not crash) 2 i tried the 2 freezed on loading. provided a save for check, run until the lander ufo starts the terror site and send valkirie-1 to it it just freezes in loading for me.

https://mega.co.nz/#!15Jl2ajD!nv19UN4XEUrdxFjjeuZyBPZXNUKRzVPWUQhm2kzgboY

and sometimes their missions is #### while using quanntum criptology center.

Hmm... #### is not for the enriched hydrogen torpedo. At least its at string.xml..

Its bad.. i dot have any idea about that terror things.. i think just copy pasting didnt work.. and 40 condors... it was a sick save lol..

haha xD my condor army. but worked well until lander ufo i tried to gather thing s for more b-17 but then i realized that a b1 + b-17 + foxtrot with alenium and plasma cant down a lander ufo xD i got one #### to manufacture when i researched enriched hidrogen tormepdo so i through it was one and cant locate it on list while debug mode on:)

Edited by asierus24

haha xD my condor army. but worked well until lander ufo i tried to gather thing s for more b-17 but then i realized that a b1 + b-17 + foxtrot with alenium and plasma cant down a lander ufo xD i got one #### to manufacture when i researched enriched hidrogen tormepdo so i through it was one and cant locate it on list while debug mode on:)

Heh i finished my 0.97 main menu image and it fits your condors lol :P and by the way, i will give your nick name to archelon..

And i checked your researchs and i saw that some alien weapons comes to play much more later then i guessed so balanced some researchs to get some basic/advanched researchs earlier..

Edited by drages

lol nice haha its an honour :) anyway i need one of those beasts in my hangars soon as well as some furys or those terror missions gonna kill us all :)

just lost a base to those lander ufo my 3 plasma batteries didnt hit him :) its really hard ufo.

edit: just shooted down a lander ufo (new one) in air battle (loosing the b-1,b17 and foxtrox planes) but i got te following error when battle ended followed by crash:

Invalid Onwinagainst string for airplane.alien.assaultlander in aircraft.xml

i hink the assault lander ufo its broken and something related in this maybe for terror missions triggered by this type of ufo not loading too :)

Edited by asierus24

I just encountered nightmare scenario. Landed landing craft with sebilians and 4-6 reapers. Now theese wankers are terryfing on the level that chrysalids from xcom represented. Mission night time, map road with woods. First turn all civs turned into zombies. Sebilians trowing that red chem grenades like they got surplus stock of it. End result lost whole battlegroup of Lt\Sgt\Cpt.

Veteran really punishes you, if only for having balls to try it.

I just encountered nightmare scenario. Landed landing craft with sebilians and 4-6 reapers. Now theese wankers are terryfing on the level that chrysalids from xcom represented. Mission night time, map road with woods. First turn all civs turned into zombies. Sebilians trowing that red chem grenades like they got surplus stock of it. End result lost whole battlegroup of Lt\Sgt\Cpt.

Veteran really punishes you, if only for having balls to try it.

wow a night battle against them.. even normal won't save u from this massacre :)

I will check both new ufos.. I missed some thing or its bugged. Kabill will look it up too.

i researched heavy next generation ballistic weapon wich unlocks nextgen machine gun and after that game crashes everytime i go to team equipment tab tested 4 times doing different techs before research it, that did'nt happen to me in hotfix 9 . (yea i unloked it too later in game this time :) maybe this is the reason for crash or something. )

i provide a save with it on research to be unlocked wait time and after unlocking try get in team equipement tab, it insta crash on me.

https://mega.co.nz/#!UtoVQBSL!72OpY8ZuAO30tlMLe3h5YdrTHwEauBpZKCy20gYMKSs

:( i think i will restart game again.

Got to Andron\Harridan combination in one desert map with lots of elevated spots. So yeah Harridans behave like proper snipers and their weapons can oneshot a guy in jackal armor. Androns have some kind of ballistic cannon that has 3 shot burst and tears through armored car "defender" Nice work. Smoke has never been as usefull as it is now.

Got to Andron\Harridan combination in one desert map with lots of elevated spots. So yeah Harridans behave like proper snipers and their weapons can oneshot a guy in jackal armor. Androns have some kind of ballistic cannon that has 3 shot burst and tears through armored car "defender" Nice work. Smoke has never been as usefull as it is now.

Harridans are snipers yes.. i am still tring to balance the vehicles.. even i gave them much armor at hotfixes, they dont look like tough enough.. a human dies with 2-3 bullets, vehicles 5..

so, isnt 5 bullet very few to kill a vehicle.. i mean cars even take tons of bullets.. and vehicles are enemy target priorities.. so if u try to hide your vehicles, then what will u do with them?

Any ideas?

well im using the scimitar with no problem, yeah snipers usually later ingame 2/3 shots the tank. i avoided harridans until sentinels/predator armors rolled out :) did 1 mission to get techs lossing some guys. doing an alien outpost early can easy much things if you dont destroy it.

Edited by asierus24