[v1.09/X:CE v0.30] X - Division - In Earth We Fight Ver: 0.9

drages

i refer to the next bomber plane, b-17 works very well :) i have 2 of them fully equiped with alenium missiles and torpedoes :P i also saw that long range officer grenade launch lost half my squad by a officer grenade :)

Edit : B-1 lancer and Nasa Archelon dont unlock after research them, i dunno if they require more techs to unlock.

Edited by asierus24

Scouts drop 1 as I know. So u downed only light scouts? Grenades damage is much more lower now.

And again: 4 + 3 soldiers wiped at once with single "red gas" grenade hits from sebillians, assaulting a puny corvette at easy level. No way to counteract a popping sebillian from behind a door and throwing a grenade to 15 square distance. If 120 damage points is "much more lower" i wonder what was the damage prior to reduction :)

i refer to the next bomber plane, b-17 works very well :) i have 2 of them fully equiped with alenium missiles and torpedoes :P i also saw that long range officer grenade launch lost half my squad by a officer grenade :)

Edit : B-1 lancer and NASA Archelon don't unlock after research them, i dunno if they require more techs to unlock.

i will check them with grenade ranges..

I checked and corrected the bugs.. the airplane manufacture problem was a little " " space problem.. this games modding is not forgiving really..

I checked the grenade ranges and i saw that their modifiers was 3.. i made it 1 and range from 20 to 10.. so if all the calculation correct, the grenade ranges are now 1/6..

I look up to difficulties too.. I made normal and easy more easier. So easy is nice for casual players and who want to enjoy it without much effort.

There should be no problem left.. i hope..

Edited by drages

The last hot fix I have used is 6 so to bring all up to date to I have to install hotfix 7 and 8 before 9 or just go with 9?

I said it tons of time and its written under the hotfix.. lets read together:

"-You dont need to have older hotfixes."

so you dont need others.. if u would need them i put them too..

found 3 more bugs ,well only 2 bug and 1 visual issue, the manufacture for cruiser datacore analyze is #### in workshop the other is that the next gen ballistic heavy machinegun have wrong ammo in equipement menu it says it uses sniper rifle ammo but it uses a ammo belt ammo in GC. And the art issue im sure its just a missing or wrong PEDIA image entry for fox armour, wich appears to be a alien emp gun? xD these are minor bugs but let you know. im loving the mod, thanks for your hard work . sorry to not report it before but im posting them at the time im playing :)

Edited by asierus24

found 3 more bugs ,well only 2 bug and 1 visual issue, the manufacture for cruiser datacore analyze is #### in workshop the other is that the next gen ballistic heavy machinegun have wrong ammo in equipement menu it says it uses sniper rifle ammo but it uses a ammo belt ammo in GC. And the art issue im sure its just a missing or wrong PEDIA image entry for fox armour, wich appears to be a alien emp gun? xD these are minor bugs but let you know. im loving the mod, thanks for your hard work . sorry to not report it before but im posting them at the time im playing :)

You late reporters will make me do 298. hotfix!!! :) soon or later.. they are very important to me.. checking them right now..

Edit: I checked and handled them and added to hotfix 9.. nice catching there!

Edited by drages

another CTD when builded Valkyrie dopship and look at hangar bay :)

Edit: found another one xD researching accelerated mass proyectile launcher its supposed to unlock some cool weapons :) but i doesn't give you anything to build. this happens too with some others techs that display image of some weapons in the pedia but only give one of them or 2 if there are more. (maybe its some requeriment that i miss).

Edited by asierus24

another CTD when builded Valkyrie dopship and look at hangar bay :)

Edit: found another one xD researching accelerated mass proyectile launcher its supposed to unlock some cool weapons :) but i doesn't give you anything to build. this happens too with some others techs that display image of some weapons in the pedia but only give one of them or 2 if there are more. (maybe its some requeriment that i miss).

pfff.. hate them.. checking..

I found out the manufacture problem and i think "now" i handled all.. but i didnt touch dropships.. its strange..

Edited by drages

well maybe i need a restart :) for the dropship bug, oh and i think i researched the enrichment of alenium but now when im going to build some cool weps i cant find it on workshop. checked it 5 times one by one in the list :) again probably a restart is need. ( a shame now that i have my full team with plasma and sentinels armours :) )

Edited by asierus24

well maybe i need a restart :) for the dropship bug, oh and i think i researched the enrichment of alenium but now when im going to build some cool weps i cant find it on workshop. checked it 5 times one by one in the list :) again probably a restart is need. ( a shame now that i have my full team with plasma and sentinels armours :) )

There was a lame coding problem at some of lines.. i didnt expect a space at coding would make a big disaster.. but i corrected all of them this time..

And this makes u need restart.. there was no problem at dropships.. yep u need to restart so u will more cooler weapons this time!

If u see any item entry at ufopedia after a research and u cant manufacture it, please report because it should be manufactured if its shown after a research..

Hotfix 10 is up..

well now that i got those damm harridan snipers on their knees :) thank again for your hardwork xD

Just noticed, standard lab and workshop have 20 workers each one but when you upgrade the base they get 15 only each and you have to fire -5 workers on each :) i dunno if this was intended by the increased efficiency of the facilities. (not a mayor bug anyway)

Edited by asierus24

well now that i got those damm harridan snipers on their feets :) thank again for your hardwork xD

you are good tester.. if u can open, research.xml at assets/mods/xdivision .. u can see all the researches.. some of them not the same name and u can see what name is at string.xmk if u need.. so u need check all the research manufacture chain at research.xml and see the chains are working or not..

try to continiue at the research chain rather then jumping tiers..

just found a bug: i was on a corvette ufo GC and suddenly a pink caesan guy (psi one) entered on smoke and become invisible and invulnerable (and cease exist, they dont shoot or move just a red circle where they were), and then all the same caesan type became the same (in the same GC) i fixed it saving and loading, and it appear that they where dead because i insta won the CG. first time i meet that bug in my 3 restarted games anyway, seem to be a really random bug.

using hotfix 10 and new game

Edited by asierus24

Hi Drages.

I installed your mod but I have not started playing the game yet as I wanted to clarify a few things first.

Does fire in the hole work with this mod yet? If not does your mod impliment destructible UFO hulls?

Also Xenonphobia does not work with your mod, that is clear, but they have deleted the file for the economy adjustment stand alone mod. Would you consider adding this as an optional extra in your mod? To bring back Economy restored?

Thanks for your hard work.

EDIT:

I just tested Fire in the Hole! on a small scout ship. After searching ages to find where to breach the hull it worked flawlessly.

The only issue is that the Breaching Charge is missing from the Xenopedia, a tool tip still shows on the item in the game though. This also may be due to the new XCE because even with X-division disabled there is no Xenopedia entry for the Breaching Charge.

Edited by Balabhadradas

Hi Drages.

I installed your mod but I have not started playing the game yet as I wanted to clarify a few things first.

Does fire in the hole work with this mod yet? If not does your mod impliment destructible UFO hulls?

Also Xenonphobia does not work with your mod, that is clear, but they have deleted the file for the economy adjustment stand alone mod. Would you consider adding this as an optional extra in your mod? To bring back Economy restored?

Thanks for your hard work.

EDIT:

I just tested Fire in the Hole! on a small scout ship. After searching ages to find where to breach the hull it worked flawlessly.

The only issue is that the Breaching Charge is missing from the Xenopedia, a tool tip still shows on the item in the game though. This also may be due to the new XCE because even with X-division disabled there is no Xenopedia entry for the Breaching Charge.

Nooo dont do it.. Fire in the hall will create problems at late game..

This is a huge overhaul mod. Nearly everything edited and tried to be balanced. So u want to add a "economy adjustment", why? Any adjustment will ruin the balance of this mod very badly..

As i said at first page. Do not try to implement a mod that will change or add anything rather then visual!

just found a bug: i was on a corvette ufo GC and suddenly a pink caesan guy (psi one) entered on smoke and become invisible and invulnerable (and cease exist, they dont shoot or move just a red circle where they were), and then all the same caesan type became the same (in the same GC) i fixed it saving and loading, and it appear that they where dead because i insta won the CG. first time i meet that bug in my 3 restarted games anyway, seem to be a really random bug.

using hotfix 10 and new game

Zombie aliens from a death cloud is nothing about my mod.. but if i know how to do it, i would add it for sure :)

Hey, can someone tell me how effective cover is in this mod? I think in XNT cover was made to be more effective, a long with reduced accuracy. Has that been changed? I played a bit on veteran, and my Xenonauts were getting tagged in good cover a little more then I'd like.

Also, does anyone know the accuracy bonuses and personalities by difficulty level? I think in some version of XNT Veteran was made to be about normal/even across the boards for both the player and the alien sides...but then again, I could be wrong. I'd like to play on whatever difficulty has that.

Hey, can someone tell me how effective cover is in this mod? I think in XNT cover was made to be more effective, a long with reduced accuracy. Has that been changed? I played a bit on veteran, and my Xenonauts were getting tagged in good cover a little more then I'd like.

Also, does anyone know the accuracy bonuses and personalities by difficulty level? I think in some version of XNT Veteran was made to be about normal/even across the boards for both the player and the alien sides...but then again, I could be wrong. I'd like to play on whatever difficulty has that.

Welcome to forum. And i am the someone u seek.. XNT's cover is not different. The accuracy can be different.

About difficulties, their names say it.. easy for easy.. normal for casual players and who wants a fair play with aliens.. veteran is serious, aliens are powerful and u need to survive.. superhuman is for ppl who likes pain. If enemy hits u better and harder at veteran, u can try normal..

well i got a Continuous crash to desk on a night scout GC after turn 1 , whatever i do it alway crashed on middle alien turn, maybe some weapon or something its broken, i don't know i uploaded the save if you want to test it. (just past turn adn it will crash ) never crashed before like that.

i think they are sibilians because they use ballistic guns when turn starts (i doubt i meet androns on a scout in early game)

https://mega.co.nz/#!I0xBXIqL!rGYtA7mawnjcivo-pwJMqw6a8vl7ADCmA4lOyCLCpoQ

going to avoid this battle and test if it happens in another similiar.

caesan night CG scout seems ok :)

played another sibilian scout night cg and i got no crash, so maybe was the map,random crash/savecorrupt or something in my computer xD.

Edited by asierus24

well i got a Continuous crash to desk on a night scout GC after turn 1 , whatever i do it alway crashed on middle alien turn, maybe some weapon or something its broken, i don't know i uploaded the save if you want to test it. (just past turn adn it will crash ) never crashed before like that.

i think they are sibilians because they use ballistic guns when turn starts (i doubt i meet androns on a scout in early game)

https://mega.co.nz/#!I0xBXIqL!rGYtA7mawnjcivo-pwJMqw6a8vl7ADCmA4lOyCLCpoQ

going to avoid this battle and test if it happens in another similiar.

caesan night CG scout seems ok :)

played another sibilian scout night cg and i got no crash, so maybe was the map,random crash/savecorrupt or something in my computer xD.

I checked the save game and you are right. It crashes. But its strange.. try another night with sebilians and tell me result. and u tried.. so we pass this issue :)