Videogamer.com Xenonauts review

Quite objective review, no hipe no shitstorm. Great.

Although I think he (or his group) did not get quite far into the game to see other armour, psionics or other things.

Also funny that "the game is all about detail...focussing on the smallest features", in short micromanagement of stuff compared to Firaxis version. *giggle*

Would like to see him in a discussion with some community guys here who want even more micromanagment.

And one thing: SKITSO! :cool:

Edited by thixotrop

Also funny that "the game is all about detail...focussing on the smallest features", in short micromanagement of stuff compared to Firaxis version. *giggle*
I wonder if he ever played JA2. LOL!

The review was pretty fair and objective.

Edited by StellarRat

Skitso, you deserve high praise. Out of all the people that have tried mapping, and all the maps that have been generated across Xenonaut's long long development phase, you are the only one that has actually made unique, high-quality maps that are currently available and fully functional. I salute your determination and perseverance sir

Skitso, you deserve high praise. Out of all the people that have tried mapping, and all the maps that have been generated across Xenonaut's long long development phase, you are the only one that has actually made unique, high-quality maps that are currently available and fully functional. I salute your determination and perseverance sir

Thanks. :) It was a lot of work.

@Skitso,

Can you consider removing or clean a bit the desert marketplace? There are a lot of cover in there.

Awesome work with the maps. :D

I actually rather like that map. Very tense to fight around with all the cover. Makes grenades and shotguns / carbines very important too.. it's a pleasant change of pace from the type of combat on most other maps.

And agreed, Skitso's maps are wonderful. Couldn't imagine playing Xenonauts without them.