[v1.03 Ground Combat] Mission loading screen stuck at around 80%

Hi,

I had this already twice. I shot down corvette (up to this moment with smaller ships it worked fine) and when sent my team to engage it freezes at ground combat loading screen at around 80% progress bar. I tried alt-tab and coming back without success but with short strange glimpses of lower ground combat bar with 16 soldiers or so (while there should be 6 in my dropship - early stage of game).

I think this is just because of the first turn autosave taking a really, really long time. However, it doesn't always happen (or does it?). If you have a save from just before it always happens to you etc then please post it up here as it'll make it much easier for us to fix it.

The start of the ground combat has become really laggy in the latest builds (after the briefing screen was removed). Charlie and soldiers become visible but with no LoS for few seconds. Then soldiers turn to take the correct position and LoS updates. Looks a bit unfinished.

The start of the ground combat has become really laggy in the latest builds (after the briefing screen was removed). Charlie and soldiers become visible but with no LoS for few seconds. Then soldiers turn to take the correct position and LoS updates. Looks a bit unfinished.

I've definitely seen this more and more the farther I get into the game...in fact I'm not sure I recall it happening in the first month at all, yet even by the time I start regularly fighting on scout maps, this effect is apparent.

Edited by aeons00