[V7.5.1 Ground Combat] Hidden Movement Freeze

I am getting a lock up on the hidden movement phase of ground combat.

It will just stay at the hidden movement screen.

Seems random, couple of time near the end of the map and several at the beginning. Nothing consistent to report, sometime I just moved previous turn, sometimes shot. So I would guess it is something to do with the aliens/civilians moving around.

I am getting a lock up on the hidden movement phase of ground combat.

It will just stay at the hidden movement screen.

Seems random, couple of time near the end of the map and several at the beginning. Nothing consistent to report, sometime I just moved previous turn, sometimes shot. So I would guess it is something to do with the aliens/civilians moving around.

Yep, I am getting the same thing. I think it was because I was winning, the aliens got upset and released a bug into the system.

Lol - yeah, the aliens sometimes have their AI get stuck in a loop when they're looking for a target and can't find one, I think. It's a known bug and should be fixed when the AI isn't quite so stupid. Our AI programmer was the one doing all the web integration stuff for Desura so he can start on the actual AI now...

• 4 weeks later...

I've run into this, also. However, each and every time it's happened to me, it's been immediately after I shot and killed an alien, after I've already eliminated a good number of them. I was thinking that it was crashing as the mission was about to end for me.

I've run into this, also. However, each and every time it's happened to me, it's been immediately after I shot and killed an alien, after I've already eliminated a good number of them. I was thinking that it was crashing as the mission was about to end for me.

Ditto here. I'd killed 6 bugs, clicked end turn and it crashed hard enough I couldn't even pull up task manager. Had to hard reboot my system.