Aircraft ready -message

Tiny improvement, but could we be please get "aircraft resupplied" message when a plane has been rearmed and refueled? I occasionally have several bogies to intercept with one wing of fighters. In those cases, it would be nice to know when exactly they are ready for a new fight. Even a message in the log would be better than nothing.

Tiny improvement, but could we be please get "aircraft resupplied" message when a plane has been rearmed and refueled? I occasionally have several bogies to intercept with one wing of fighters. In those cases, it would be nice to know when exactly they are ready for a new fight. Even a message in the log would be better than nothing.
That's a good idea. Actually, I'd prefer two messages, one when the AC is capable of another mission and a second when it's fully armed and fueled.

This would be a nice convenience feature, I'm not sure if it would get overly spammy though. I do find myself doing lots of fast forward, then stopping to check to see if planes are ready for their next sortie yet. With 15+ planes that gets a bit annoying, then again I'm not sure how much better 15+ "Aircraft ready" messages would be.

This would be a nice convenience feature, I'm not sure if it would get overly spammy though. I do find myself doing lots of fast forward, then stopping to check to see if planes are ready for their next sortie yet. With 15+ planes that gets a bit annoying, then again I'm not sure how much better 15+ "Aircraft ready" messages would be.
Maybe it could be one of those bottom of the map blurbs that doesn't really stop anything. In a different color than the standard news so you can see it right away. Kind of like the UFO activity notifications.

how about this:

In the geoscape when you click on an active aircraft, add in another option to the little menu "return to base and rearm" Then when that aircraft has returned and is rearmed have a pop up like you get for ufos with the option to ignore or select new target.

Also when the option "aircraft ready select new target" comes up please display the aircraft's available fuel levels to help the player identify its possible operating range and wisely select its new target.

Yeah, the issue with this is that a pop-up notification would get INCREDIBLY annoying. But it is a valid issue. I think if it was in the same bottom screen as the UFO notifications, but with a different colour, it would probably work fine. That's the least work of all the ideas so I'd rather try that first.