End mission stat increase

Its fine that the game show the stats that have increased at the end of a mission.

But unless the player puts on paper every stat for every soldier, you don't know how much the stat increased.

Is there a way to put the increment of the stat? Like, instead of TUS (56) it becomes TUS (56) (+2)?

If space is too tight, there could be tooltips.

Those can also be added without messing with the existing UI.

An alternative would be to display

TUS (56) for a +1 and

TUS (56) for a +2 or more increase.

Or...

TUS (56) for a +1 and

TUS [56] for a +2 or more

The latter would be more visually distinct but require explanation via tooltip or somesuch.

Thothkins, show only changed values is maybe more tidy, but less informative.

Full table (with highlighted changes) allow to estimate changes (and, more importantly, result values) against the background of other soldiers values.

What for? To make desicions.

Such as:

"Jane is already good enough in running, but too poor shooter. Next time she will excerсise shooting, with either old sniper waiting to ensure. And Bob became stronger but still not strong enough. Lets him run with 2 grenades more in his pack, and one raise later he will be OK for Bazooka".

Alternatives:

- keep this table in head (or on paper)

- before mission (when you already are on pre-battle adrenaline) enter base personnel screen and analyze table there, without remainding on fresh changes.

- don't lose any sleep over crew development and let them grow as they want

It's probably personal approach, but I do all of that sort of thing by filtering the stats in the Personnel Screen and adjusting the roles accordingly in the soldier screen.

I'd argue it's better done there, usually right before a mission, rather than at the end of the last one. But, again, that may just be me. I don't seem to get pre-battle adrenalin from my plush commanders chair as I send them to their fates.

It conveys more information, but it's not easier to read. Until or unless I memorize the order the stats are in, I have to look at what increased then look over to the side (without losing my place) to see what stat I gained. I like the current screen because I can literally learn everything I want to know in a glance. With a table, I'd have to study it for a bit to learn the same information. And even then, I have to remember it until I get back to the base before I can do anything with that information--and I can see their stats there easily.