More frequent updates on game progress

While I would like to hear more updates, I'd rather know they were working hard on it than spending time satisfying my curiosity. I think a lot of us have seen games recently that were rushed out and suffered from lack of attention, we don't want that here. Personally, I've been waiting for a game to recreate the X-com feel since enemy unknown in 1994, so I can wait a bit longer.

If a timetable isn't viable, how about a todo list? A (rather detailed) list of all things that remain to be done. The issues that are being worked could be highlighted and as soon as you know that they will be done for the next build or the one after you could add that information as well.

I would rather they were just busy developing rather than updating. It could probly be proven that should someone ahve to report findings they will be more focused on providing a result rather than giving it true care.

Just my take on it.

Not a suggestion for the game per-se, but it'd be nice to have a weekly/bi-weekly update from the team letting us know how it's going :).

Or is it just me?

Yes, I essentially said in the post above I am working on that - although I'm not going to "report in" online as soon as we start working on something because it'll just lead to confusion and misplaced expectation if there are delays.