Jump to content
Emily_F

[V18.1 - Geoscape] - Aliens have stopped showing up

Recommended Posts

After destroying the alien beacon base in Iceland, I haven't had any more UFOs. For, like, 8 months. But I can't get rid of the panic so I ended up losing because I ran out of ways to make the panic go down (because of the orbital bombardment). It was nice to have a bit of a break to get my interceptors back up to strength and to get rid of some soldier stress, but you end up losing by default

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Thanks for the Info Emily_F. When the Alien-Base-Event showed up?

Edited by Alienkiller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Emily_F said:

After destroying the alien beacon base in Iceland, I haven't had any more UFOs. For, like, 8 months. But I can't get rid of the panic so I ended up losing because I ran out of ways to make the panic go down (because of the orbital bombardment). It was nice to have a bit of a break to get my interceptors back up to strength and to get rid of some soldier stress, but you end up losing by default

Yeah, there is a point at which the aliens stop spawning because the timeline runs out of aliens, but there's battleships regularly spawning at that point and it's like 8-12 months in. What date did the aliens stop spawning for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chris said:

Yeah, there is a point at which the aliens stop spawning because the timeline runs out of aliens, but there's battleships regularly spawning at that point and it's like 8-12 months in. What date did the aliens stop spawning for you?

I'm fairly sure it was in August, straight after I destroyed the second alien base that housed the signal beacon. I'd had a few battleships show up before that and then nothing afterwards. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Emily_F said:

I'm fairly sure it was in August, straight after I destroyed the second alien base that housed the signal beacon. I'd had a few battleships show up before that and then nothing afterwards. 

The save you sent over was in September / October which is where the timeline runs out, and you've basically played through all the different types of UFOs at that point. I'll add a few more waves that are a bit more battleship heavy in the next version (not the next hotfix) so you can play a bit longer if you want though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have hit the wall too, Just as I was getting my interceptors to the point where I might be able to shoot down a Battleship.

Is it possible to manually edit the save information to reset the date back so they start spawning again? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×