Throwing really needs work

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it's been noted over many iterations of the game, like you can't throw grenades over some walls or hedges.  @Chrisis definitely aware of it but I seem to remember him going quite in depth about why it was such a tough problem to solve, though I can't remember for the life of me what the reason was. 

Maybe it comes in as a seperate Thing for the Soldiers. But not so soon, it´s a bigger Thing which needs much rework in every Part (Equipment, Base-Management, etc. etc. etc.). Therefore other more important Job-Sites have to be done first, which the Devs begunn (Ground-Combat-Map-Things, Air-Combat-Map-Things and Fighter-Equipment-Things, Geoscape-Things incl. Base-Buildup, Base Management and R & D) which are more important before the Public-Beta-Release beginns.

Edited by Alienkiller

• 5 months later...

In X1 i never ever used the flares... ;-) i just moded the night sight capability of the armour... Would be rediciules to believe, that my special elite super duper xenonaut seals have no nv googles... But in general, if throwing works like in X1 it needs some adjustment. It's kind of a hobby of my xenoseals to drop a grenade right in front of their own feet...

• 1 month later...

I don´t know exactly in what Era the Game playes. It could be the Cold War in our Timeline (202x) or earlyer. The Devs changed the Date-Timer (f. e. 01. January 2121) to a Day-Timer (like Day 1) for Bugfix-Reasons.

That makes it harder to say in what Era the Game is playing (new Cold Phase, old Cold Phase or a friendly Phase where the Aliens play with Humans to get a War Human against Human again). You see the difficulty?!