[v1.09/X:CE v0.30] X - Division - In Earth We Fight Ver: 0.9

drages

Anyway, i want to create a version with less hotfix.. I think i will upload tonight..

After this i will make a overall test.. to be sure all the research manufacture chains work.. then i will get feedbacks from you and work on balance..

So there is nothing left to add.. for version 1.0..

I am thinking about aliens (xenomorphs from XNT) and new alien ranks with new special ufos.. if adding these things are easier then i thought, i can put them in 1.0...

Even i can add them to 0.97 and publish it after weekend.. so there wont be any "game restart"..

decisions.. decisions..

Hello guys. I am new to the site and have recently download and played x division. I have a question about the airplane parts. I can't seem to find out how to get them. I have now been assaulting corvettes and I haven't found any of the plane items. I get the data cores and dissamble them but I only get a item I sell for a decent price. I mean my vortex of 10 condors are doing a fine job keeping the skies clear but I would like to have access to the other planes. I have the newest hotfix and have the newest versions of both xenonauts ce and vanilla.

There is one thing any self respecting commander should do in his life. Capture live reaper and leash him as a pet in your office. Thanks to combined arms of 2 "bolt" rifles burst I am pround owner of Jerry. In all seriousness now. Reapers are awefully resistant to balistivs and semi resistant to energy weapons but emps knock them out nice and easy.

There is one thing any self respecting commander should do in his life. Capture live reaper and leash him as a pet in your office. Thanks to combined arms of 2 "bolt" rifles burst I am pround owner of Jerry. In all seriousness now. Reapers are awefully resistant to balistivs and semi resistant to energy weapons but emps knock them out nice and easy.

I didnt plan this. Good catch!

Hi Drages,

I see you uploading 0.97. First Page is chanced to that Version too. The Downloadbutton is offline, so I think your new Modversion is still uploading. I was playing 0.92 and 0.95 very short after I noticed XNT 6.0 wasen´t worked on.

My Question are now:

- Should I wait oder can I play a little bit more 0.95 HF 10?

- Need I a restart of the Game with the new Version, because I didn´t find anything on the first Page?

- How long does the Download need with that big new Version (1,44 GB)?

I have some more Questions, but the most will be go away while playing.

This mod is very good. Thanks again for all the time and hard work you and the testers put into it.

Thx sub. I am waiting all your critics about the mod and it's aspects..

Important questions I am waiting answers are:

1. Awacs . Did u like it? Is it useful?

2. Alien Alloy and Alenium stocks. Are they enough for u? Ofcourse u will always in need of them but how enough is the drop rate?

3. Geosphere air superiority. How is autosolve? Are u always winning or losing? I don't want u play half games with tons of condors :).

4. Vehicles. Do they survive enough? Or more then enough? I want them to save you but not a undying tank.

Edited by drages

Yea what should we use awacs for? Scout?

U saw a scout at your radar border. U will send condors but u know it will go out and lose it. U send awacs to continue to detect and attack it..

this is one way of many to use it. As it says it's an early detection system too. You can fly it at your borders for long time..

well the awacs is nice un til you have the worl covered by radars (by this time surely the awacs have died or been decomissioned:)

alien alloy and alenium at start is scarce but its nice, its makes you think twice before bombing a crash site.

air superiority... uhmm condors.. xD im bulding my army of condors a this moment, 3 condors (sidewinder and canon) down amedium corvette with and 98% in autoresolve but you maybe loose a plane so i think its ok., you 100% the scout and small scout ones with 2 or 1 condor. anywway trying to make my forst foxtrot :)

vehicles: my first hunter jsut came from workshop , i have yet to use it :)

Edited by asierus24

Awacs never dies!

Hmm.. I need balance the condors autosolve. I know your condors are heroic :)

But at vanilla 3 condors could take down a corvette or not?

oh for a second i trought awacs die if you loose it xD i think i remember that they do yes, depending on difficulty, easy they can normal you can loose some planes and hard... i vhavent tried it :) ( so long since i played the game at vanilla :) )

Edited by asierus24

I have a question about breachable hulls.

You have taken out breach charges and we can use your high explosives for breaching correct?

How do we go about breaching the hulls in your mod with the high explosives?

U hmm. . Putin high explosives near the breach able part of the UFO? Like Hollywood movies :) charges were heavy explosives too at default fth mod. Just they got very low explosive radius.

u will need 2 or 3 c4 to breach first ufos. Grenades or rockets are good ways too. My favorite hunters 4 missile Salvo is very good way too at start..