[v1.09/X:CE v0.30] X - Division - In Earth We Fight Ver: 0.9

drages

another silly, i mean REAAAAAAAAAALLY silly issue is that mostly new weapons doesnt have a "floor image", so when a soldier panickes and drop his weapons, sometimes is kind of hard trying to find where he dropped because you dont remember the exact tile he was standing xD..this could be resolver givin then a temporal floor sprite and then make a new one (in the LONG.."LOONG future" after everything is working as intended, and you only have to polish some features here and there.)

I checked the files and every weapon got a ground image.. can u name a specific weapon?

Found something weird in the Weapons_GC file, and I'm not sure if the code is okay with it so I'm reporting it;

name="weapon.APscatterlaser" type="energy"

APscatterlaser is an energy weapon ofcourse.. what is the problem?

asierus24 thanks for explanation.

Hi guys, I have installed mod yesterday and got strange bug. Somewhere after researching B17 i get ping like something happens but game kinda freezes. I mean time goes forward but I can't click UFOs, my fighters nor even call menu on escape.

Nvm...just damn hunter

Edited by Kawira

Hi guys, I have installed mod yesterday and got strange bug. Somewhere after researching B17 i get ping like something happens but game kinda freezes. I mean time goes forward but I can't click UFOs, my fighters nor even call menu on escape.

Nvm...just damn hunter

Hi welcome.

Did u install hotfix too? That ping is only happen after Defender or Saviour vehicles manufacture. still searching for the course..

Welcome to forum. And i am the someone u seek.. XNT's cover is not different. The accuracy can be different.

About difficulties, their names say it.. easy for easy.. normal for casual players and who wants a fair play with aliens.. veteran is serious, aliens are powerful and u need to survive.. superhuman is for ppl who likes pain. If enemy hits u better and harder at veteran, u can try normal..

I don't mean to sound rude, but I find your answer a little lacking and unfulfilled.

Since you claim to be a successor to XNT, can I assume that all their content and changes have stayed, and have been transferred to your own work and continuation of this great mod? Are the changelogs found here still relevant?

In particular this excerpt?

"- Alien accuracy refixed for different set of difficulties Easy 80% / Normal 90% / Veteran 100% / Insane 120%"

This was the sort of clear data I was searching for when I asked my question above. Anyway, I'm more then happy and thankful that someone is continuing on XNT's legacy and aim, but becoming a little more concise and detailed with your audience might be a smart move going forward. Else, this project kinda feels like a joke compared to the original XNT. I don't really know what I'm getting into...

I don't mean to sound rude, but I find your answer a little lacking and unfulfilled.

Since you claim to be a successor to XNT, can I assume that all their content and changes have stayed, and have been transferred to your own work and continuation of this great mod? Are the changelogs found here still relevant?

In particular this excerpt?

"- Alien accuracy refixed for different set of difficulties Easy 80% / Normal 90% / Veteran 100% / Insane 120%"

This was the sort of clear data I was searching for when I asked my question above. Anyway, I'm more then happy and thankful that someone is continuing on XNT's legacy and aim, but becoming a little more concise and detailed with your audience might be a smart move going forward. Else, this project kinda feels like a joke compared to the original XNT. I don't really know what I'm getting into...

I dont want to write much long and detailed because my english is not so good..

This is not XNT 7.0.. this is XNT NextGeneration.. so its this mod not have everything XNT 6.0 has. This mod uses most of the XNT 6.0 materials and best parts.

There is a tons of info what this mod has at first page.. if there was something more i would write/add there, isnt it?.. so you dont need to check another forum/place to see what this mod has. If you read the first page and the numbers, and compared to XNT 6.0, u should notice that this mod is 3 even 4x bigger then XNT 6.0.. so i dont understand what you try to say with being joke..

Please return to page one and read it again. I am sure you will have some ideas what you are getting into.. If you expect to me write every change in a mod size of 1 GB here, i wont do it because i dont want to spoil every little % change and i rather use that time to add something this mod. I got a excel file in mod which gives you every info about all weapon arsenal. If still not enough, please open the mod files and see yourself..

Hey TD..

UPDATE:

-Fire in the Hole! mod implemented to X-Div. But not as you expected.. nıhahaha..

-All the hull hit points raised depend of the ufo.

-There will be no charge.. u need to explode the hull with your own explosives.. trust your high explosives..

(Reason: My high explosives are for breaching locked doors/ufo main doors/internals. So bringing a powerful charges will erase all the high explosives main purpose.)

-There wont be any ufo parts drop from GC missions, u will take the parts after core dissemble.

-4 new airplane cannons..

-Airplane cannons-vehicle weapons will get manufacture rather then replace.

0.97 is coming.. not soon.. but coming..

Hello Drages.

Perhaps you missed my question among all the posts but...

Are the changes you mention here going to be implemented in ver 0.97 of X-division?

sry bala. Yes those and more will come with 0.97. My UPDATEs at posts are next update infos.

Great. :)

Sounds fantastic.

On a point in regards to what Bradley is saying about more information. I would like to make a tentative suggestion.

XNT mod website has a lengthy explanation of the technical details of their mod, along with stats and screenshots:

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/12088-X1-08-X-CE-0-25HF-XNT-Into-Darkness-Mod-V6-0-Hellgate

I know this is difficult for you as English is not your first language, but if you collaborated with Tactical Dragon, Sentelin, Kabill and the rest of the team, perhaps they could help you to make a readme file .pdf or .doc that we could download for you mod. The document could contain an exhaustive list of the changes from XNT 6.0, what has been kept and what has been added, along with stats for the new weapons and armor and any other interesting details such as manufacturing details, research branch details, and so on.

By yourself and because English is not your first language I can understand that this is way too much work, but with the help of te modding community, especially those who have experience, I think it would be possible.

It is made easier also because the XNT already has a large amount of documentation, it simply needs to be compiled so it is relevant to your mod.

This is only a suggestion, please don't think I am telling you how things should be done :).

Have fun modding, I look forward to the next update.

more pistols tested, lancer sp pistol misses the shield model.

Make a list we will handle them all together..

Bala, XNT made by a group of 4-6 ppl, X-Div is nearly only me.. so i am giving tons of time to this mod already even i cant find time to play it.. I only need someone for tooltips.. someone needs to take the numbers from excel file or mod files and make tooltips all things.. if another one comes and asks me about making a list of updates, ofcourse i dont say no :)

But when i want to use a mod for a game, i only look what added to it rather then so little %details on everything.. if i play and notice something awkward or different, i check it too..

Make a list we will handle them all together..

Bala, XNT made by a group of 4-6 ppl, X-Div is nearly only me.. so i am giving tons of time to this mod already even i cant find time to play it.. I only need someone for tooltips.. someone needs to take the numbers from excel file or mod files and make tooltips all things.. if another one comes and asks me about making a list of updates, ofcourse i dont say no :)

But when i want to use a mod for a game, i only look what added to it rather then so little %details on everything.. if i play and notice something awkward or different, i check it too..

Exactly, that's why I suggested you ask them for help, if they have time and are willing to do so. 2 heads, or in this case 4-6 heads, are better than one. ;)

bug : enriched alenium unlocks "Alenium" ? cant manufature enriched alenium.

:)

checking.. yeah i write wrong at research.xml.. it was realy important..

open gameconfig and make <debugItems value="true" then give yourself tons of enralenium to craft other stuff.

Edited by drages

Has there been a change to the gc missions. Before hotfix 10 when I finish a gc mission the mission relort screen listed money from sales for that mission now I earn no money from sales. Is this the way its suppose to be??

i checked it.. u get money at briefing.. the alie weapons sold as it should be.

hi, regarding all those "missing sprites",specially with shields, if you want to report it do it following this scheme to falicitate it correction:

missing sprites founded

USING X pistol.

using Y armor.

and if you can also try to make him do every action you can (try to leap over a wall,trow a grenade,shoot every tipe of shoot that weapon allows, face all eight directions,crounch in every direction)..i know this could be a pain in the ass, but with this is easier to know WHAT spectre fails, and WHAT sprite inside that spectre is missing (this help the process to be more faster).

APscatterlaser is an energy weapon ofcourse.. what is the problem?.

As you can see the damage type is being listed immediately after the weapon's name--this is not normal, and as a result I have reported it incase anyone may experience crashes with the APScatterLaser in the future (as this would potentially explain why).

As you can see the damage type is being listed immediately after the weapon's name--this is not normal, and as a result I have reported it incase anyone may experience crashes with the APScatterLaser in the future (as this would potentially explain why).

I see now. Thx. Corrected it.

there is no new weapon with only an alien weapon technology. How did u notice this?
the image display a new weapon and a ammo for the rifle when you research it,

edit: oh checked it, its was the alien weapon sorry :)

EDIT2: i found a bug this time heavy alien ION analisys description in science tab is ####.

ui will post soon the list of pistols that don't have shield maybe tomorrow :)

Edited by asierus24