[X1.09 + X:CE 0.26HF] XENOPHOBIA- Ultimate Compilation Mod

Hate to report more bugs, seems that when i do the shotgun and pistol improved versions. I get some manufacturer entries with all #'s and if i build them none of my dialogs ever complete. It even locks out main menu an such. I've loaded from a much earlier save and i'll try to pin the bug down a bit more. All the UNSC weapons work fine with no more crashes under linux. Thanks again for all the work an quick response to bugs.

Sorry again, I must be becoming your most hated poster. The 1911 style alerium pistol has bugged animations. I'm going to try an change the GC anims to standard pistol if I can figure that out.

What armor were you wearing? Its an easy fix.... Also I'd dont mind bug posts, so keep them coming.

What armor were you wearing? Its an easy fix.... Also I'd dont mind bug posts, so keep them coming.

Jackal with both basic and kevlar shield. Seems to be all the alenium pistols that cause it. However they also seem to be super useless against the robotic and aliens style units so i will probably try to figure out some other configuration. I also can't seem to get the advanced tranq rifle magazines to manufacture. I'm going to give a fresh install of everything an see if that corrects any of the issues. It'll take an hour or three to get everything downloaded and installed.

still the same thing on 1.4.3.

EDIT. you are not gonna to believe this, i reinstalled (third time) everything and now is working.

EDIT2. I think i have found a bug, i can't see the armored car in the garage and if i put the armored car in charlie 1 the game crash

Edited by The Watcher

Thnx for fast patch!))

Now i have one big problem. Too many things to craft! Can you make a new "Category" in the list of production? For example "Category" for craft all that alien reaseble staff or separate "Categoryes" for missiles, heavy missiles and air-guns.

Or its imposible to make new Categoryes in manufactures.xml?

p.s. i find in manufactures.xml Category with only one position - "Extraterrestrial" maybe we can use it - and all alien staff from all Categoryes remove to "Extraterrestrial"?

p.p.s and one more idea all staff from "Vehicles" move to "Armour". And rename it to "Armour&Vehicles"

old "Vehicles" rename to "OtherWeapons&Сonsumables" and move here all Mele wearpon (with medicene) + grenades+rockets+multiammo. And after that we get a celan SoldierWeapons Category!

Edited by Danphil

Thunderbolt shotgun (& multi ammo shotgun) --> how do you make the ammo for it? it isn't listed in the workshop when I researched the gun.

same thin about multi-ammo LMG. no ammo for it?

thnx

It's the same ammo as the multi-ammo rifle for both the shotgun and machinegun.

i have got some problem with this mod... i researched a manufacture the hunter vehicle.. there is my problems:

1. hunter is in garage slot but there isnt any photo of hunter

2. when assigned it to the my droop ship and after go to the droopship (i wanted to switch position of hunter with soldiers on the board) game crashed...

3. when i started mission.. hunter cant do any movements on the battle map (it should only rotate and fire)

have anybody idea what should be wrong?

i have installed latest game version with latest xenophobia mod..

i have got some problem with this mod... i researched a manufacture the hunter vehicle.. there is my problems:

1. hunter is in garage slot but there isnt any photo of hunter

2. when assigned it to the my droop ship and after go to the droopship (i wanted to switch position of hunter with soldiers on the board) game crashed...

3. when i started mission.. hunter cant do any movements on the battle map (it should only rotate and fire)

have anybody idea what should be wrong?

i have installed latest game version with latest xenophobia mod..

I can confirm this bug, except if i click the hunter tab in ground combat i can move it and fire with it but it does not show path, or TU, or take damage from alien fire.

Thnx for fast patch!))

Or its imposible to make new Categoryes in manufactures.xml?

p.s. i find in manufactures.xml Category with only one position - "Extraterrestrial" maybe we can use it - and all alien staff from all Categoryes remove to "Extraterrestrial"?

While the CE EXE enabled a few more categories, I've already tried to use the others and found they didnt show up. Also the categories are hardcoded from what I've discovered, adding a new category doesnt do anything as far as I can tell. I'll might try experimenting further though.

I can confirm this bug, except if i click the hunter tab in ground combat i can move it and fire with it but it does not show path, or TU, or take damage from alien fire.

I will investigate when I've got time. Truthfully, I have never used a vehicle ever.... lol... so this may take some time to get to. But I will try and get it fixed for the next patch.

hello old savegame will crash from 1.4.0 to 1.4.3 or its only a problem from 1.4.1 to 1.4.3 ? As i tried to play with savegames and dont see yet where it should crash / or if it's a research - progress issue

I never advise using old save games for this very reason. For one, you WILL miss out on new researches and 1.4.0 definitely had severe crash issues, thus why I had to issue patches for it. In anycase, 1.4.2 + 1.4.3 PATCH is what you should be using at the moment.

Edited by Slayerjerman

135 new ranged weapons

20 new melee weapons (with sounds)

6 new shields (and you can repair and carry them in inventory!)

4 new medical kits

30 new planes, including 3 UFOs!

40 new missiles.

20 new aircraft's cannons.

1 new tank!

*Spills coffee and falls of his chair*

So much dakka has been added since I last was here. :eek:

Its a been a while since I last played this and I'm now thinking about doing another playthrough with this mod, on ironman this time.

How's the progress on the stat balancing? Would you be confident to say its ready for a serious playthrough or is there still work to be done there?

*Spills coffee and falls of his chair*

So much dakka has been added since I last was here. :eek:

Its a been a while since I last played this and I'm now thinking about doing another playthrough with this mod, on ironman this time.

How's the progress on the stat balancing? Would you be confident to say its ready for a serious playthrough or is there still work to be done there?

Stat progress is pretty much same as XNT, with a exception that I made ranks slightly harder to obtain because I was finding that I was getting to MAJ and above pretty fast with all the new toys at my disposal. Heh. Yea, I would say the progression is ready to go, but I would definitely recommend caution if playing ironman because if you happen across a crash or some other bad bug, it could ruin your playthrough. So Save often for the purpose of preventing losing your progress to some issue.

As you can read above, I am still working through several bugs. Its a HUGE mod as you can imagine and I am ONE PERSON. So bugs are going to pop-up, its just something you'll need to be prepared for.

Hi

Slayerjerman, still testing duplication ammo effects, I added my own weapon to laser category (weapon.superlaserrifle) used lasercell ammo. Multiplication effect still occure :-( . Clear instalation Vanila 1.9 -steam - seems to be engine problem ... but i did not know how to solve it... because than micromanagement not working correctly. Can you please test this in your instalation with clasical laserrifle item and lasercell ammo.

Hi

Slayerjerman, still testing duplication ammo effects, I added my own weapon to laser category (weapon.superlaserrifle) used lasercell ammo. Multiplication effect still occure :-( . Clear instalation Vanila 1.9 -steam - seems to be engine problem ... but i did not know how to solve it... because than micromanagement not working correctly. Can you please test this in your instalation with clasical laserrifle item and lasercell ammo.

I already knew it was an engine bug. Ive had it happen before....its strange that its now doing it to the laser ammo though, because before it wasnt. Maybe it was a bug introduced by v1.09 vanilla.....not really sure. Try v1.08 vanilla and see if it occurs there.

I will investigate when I've got time. Truthfully, I have never used a vehicle ever.... lol... so this may take some time to get to. But I will try and get it fixed for the next patch.

There seems to be lines missing from vehicles.xml, I added the original lines back and the bug seems to be fixed. My guess is armored assault is the source of the problem.

<Cell><Data ss:Type="String">VEHICLE.HUNTER</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">3.97</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">3.12</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">4.5</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">POWERPLANT.HUNTER</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">58</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">CHASSIS.HUNTER</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">3</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">3</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">2</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">70</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">100</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">40</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">35</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">25</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">60</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">30</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">VV.MACHINEGUN;VV.ROCKET;VV.PULSELASER;VV.PLASMABOLT;VV.MAC</Data></Cell>   <Cell ss:Index="20"><Data ss:Type="String">No</Data></Cell>Missing lines:   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">vehicles/ferret</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">3</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">4000</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">No</Data></Cell>

Hope that helps, I just added the missing lines from the vanilla file and it seems to work now, haven't tested combat though.

There seems to be lines missing from vehicles.xml, I added the original lines back and the bug seems to be fixed. My guess is armored assault is the source of the problem.
   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">VEHICLE.HUNTER</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">3.97</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">3.12</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">4.5</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">POWERPLANT.HUNTER</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">58</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">CHASSIS.HUNTER</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">3</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">3</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">2</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">70</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">100</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">40</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">35</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">25</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">60</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">30</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">VV.MACHINEGUN;VV.ROCKET;VV.PULSELASER;VV.PLASMABOLT;VV.MAC</Data></Cell>   <Cell ss:Index="20"><Data ss:Type="String">No</Data></Cell>Missing lines:   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">vehicles/ferret</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">3</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">4000</Data></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">No</Data></Cell>

Hope that helps, I just added the missing lines from the vanilla file and it seems to work now, haven't tested combat though.

Thanks man! Ive made the fixes for the next Patch :)

I'm the bug fairy, Seems Improved Ballistic pistols is not unlocking properly. Sadly before I could save and reload from the previous unlock auto save, the month ticked over and autosaved. So I can't poke around the XMLs to try and give you code to fix it.

I'm the bug fairy, Seems Improved Ballistic pistols is not unlocking properly. Sadly before I could save and reload from the previous unlock auto save, the month ticked over and autosaved. So I can't poke around the XMLs to try and give you code to fix it.

Its because the improved weapons required an alien corpse to unlock. Dumb I know. Its changed in the next patch that will be coming shortly. v1.4.4