(Mod Update) XNT Into Darkness V5.3 - "The Firebat" (DISCUSSION THREAD)

Not sure yet about that but it seems accuracy was so improved that from the beggining you can use burst fire with rookies (50 AC) with big chance to hit close to 50% on average distance. Isnt to big improvment, Aliens as well hit me almost every time they shoot at me. I will do more testing but it just may be to much, I think 5.2 has it all ok you had to improve first before you was hiting anything with burst fire from asault rifle.

Just now i checked guy with ACC 65 from 23 tiles has 33% chance x3 to hit with burst fire. I will check more with less acuracy players.

After first GC mission i have recived 146k profit This was small scout with 5 aliens and there was 119 plasma bateries for 1000 each so i get 119k just out of that. I think it shoudnt be like that please check it.

Edited by Alewalek

Alewalek don't take this as insult but try first to at least get to jackal armor and gather decent tech and then post your impression ?

Also I said that V 5.3 is harder and more challenging than v5.2 (which was too soft and allowed players to make "monsters" of their soldiers).Try different kind of tactic,different approach don't just play schematic.There isn't one.We introduce new alien weapon and honestly I am wary of your comments when you bump on it.You wanted challenge ?Try to think out of box don't just stick with one way of playing like you would do in vanilla.

And about shooting you every time ...that's not possible.Even Ceasans miss.Which brings me to conclusion that you don't really understand how cover works in this game

Edited by Sentelin

Alewalek don't take this as insult but try first to at least get to jackal armor and gather decent tech and then post your impression ?

If I wait untill then we may miss lots f bugs. I prefer to share everything that is suspicious and having my rokies shoting with burst fire from the begining with 50AC and 50% hit x3 each time is kind of odd. So when they have acc 70 i will hit everything each time i shoot?

For example suspicious in the no of money I have earned on first mission. CAn you confirm is it right or no? Details in my previous post i have edited.

LoL but those are not bugs dude.There is difference between changed mechanics and bugs.

Ok wait this actually may be

with 50AC and 50% hit x3 each time is kind of odd.

What weapon did you use ?How far your target was ? Was alien Behind cover or not ?Did you have any obstacle in your way ?

For example suspicious in the no of money I have earned on first mission.

This can only happen if you used explosives more than you should.

Try using explosives to soft enemy armor and to blow them up with it whenever it's possible.

On other hand what aliens did you face during your first mission ?

Edited by Sentelin

It was asault rifle from the distance of i think 10-15 tiles without cover me and alien.

Anothr one Iam sure was 23 tiles no cover 3x33% to hit but guy had 65 ACC.

And another 1tiles distance heavy machine gun 4x 13% to hit 50ACC, realy this soldier is blind i think.

I was using grenades 1 orr twice and flamethorower. So the more explosive i used in batle the more money i get?

After first GC mission i have recived 146k profit This was small scout with 5 aliens and there was 119 plasma bateries for 1000 each so i get 119k just out of that. I think it shoudnt be like that please check it.

Did you read my post with understanding I wrote that i recive huge amount of money for GC mission and u teling me that this hapens when u use lots of explosives.

Once again did plasma battery should cost 1000 each?

I recived 119 of those in first GC mission togheter with other stuff 146 000 per 1 batle - small scout 5-7 aliens, 5 was alive.

I have faced only cesans and vipers, only 1 viper was alive.

Edited by Alewalek

When did you wrote that ?Do you understand that I replied to this (And you wrote it) :

About founding again get to mid game and then start writing your impression.You just don't understand anything because you didn't play enough and I don't plan to write wall of text explaining everything just because you are only one or two months in-game.

If you want to help us look at feedback that is left by

Radek/Tenet/FaterW/ (and everyone whom I forgot to mention,sorry about that I am bad at memorizing names :P ) and try to do something similar.

Edited by Sentelin

Did you read my post with understanding I wrote that i recive huge amount of money for GC mission and u teling me that this hapens when u use lots of explosives.

Please take some more time in actually playing the game before spammig the forum and please take some more time in phrasing your posts. I understand that you might not be fluent in English. But still if you place a negation word (no) before a noun (money), I will presume that you lack the resources described by that noun.

For example suspicious in the no=number of money I have earned on first mission. CAn you confirm is it right or no? Details in my previous post i have edited.

I writen to check my previous post.

In 5.2 i have played first 2 month of game 3-4 times, and I give feedback to that few times. As conlucion TD changed staff price becasue it was way to low and he have changed price of artifacts reducing it by 20%.

During this 3-4 playtrouh of first 2 months i have recived 146k for later missions, and on the begining u was reciving smth around 80k.

And now i have recived 146000 in first something is wrong if I do all mison in fist month i can afford anything i explained it alredy few times in the past. I presume that alien plasma battery shoud be for 100 each not 1000 but Iam not sure thats why I asked to check it please.

because you are only one or two months in-game.

yea this game is rocket sicience, c mon this is ramake and I dont need to be year in this game to understand economy

Edited by Alewalek

I didn't really have time to play this mod for last two days,that's why I didn't know about this issue but I will check out your save.In the mean time,here is Solver response:

Good timing, I'm looking at that one now and am close to figuring it out.

So hang on tight :)

Edited by Sentelin

I will leave this to TD.He will answer to you as soon as he can.You are being "ignored" because you don't play you just criticize things you don't understand.

And why you don't understand them ?Because you are acting like someone who brings conclusions upfront,without taking time to understand them.If you feel like it's not right, then write good arguments,let's discuss about it and so on ... What you do is just this "Did you read that I said sky is green and not blue".How am I suppose to respond to that ?

Edited by Sentelin

You need to write an essay about it (a little bit more i mean). Maybe there were some internal reasons why this price is set to this value and not to something else. Maybe this game is designed to give u more cash at the start and allow u use it later.

Maybe this game is designed to give u more cash at the start and allow u use it later.

In case some new accidents happen to that new base of yours. <evil evil evil>.

Btw. gib feedback on Viper/Gargol lore. I want to know how many people I managed to traumatize <moaar evil>

Edited by Theon Greyjoy

Btw. gib feedback on Viper/Gargol lore. I want to know how many people I managed to traumatize <moaar evil>

I, personally, kinda hoped that Vipers wouldn't be so similar to xenomorphs despite looking like them. You nailed Gargols though, it was thoroughly disturbing.