[v1.06] Xenophobia Mod Compilation

well, its just my mention. when you do something you can go two ways - make it at maximum, or fast and waste.

if you intrested in good mod and good play, so it be fair and workable - and even more - you feel it like this is your baby- you'll clear and paint it well. so if you want to share with others - people would be glad.

if it's bad, really undone - they would be sad - so this was the aim than? strange logic.

at the second type - we see a today's "normal" way to make games at all - just throw the piece of undone shit to the market and rework with tonns of patches after using players as beta testers... whom you doesn't pay and even more... who are paying for game to you. suer strange logic, yes?

bad situation at all.

no pleasure so i delete it.

Slayer, you are doing intresting things, but as idea. realisation is bugged at some like alpha level.

How about helping and reporting issues you find instead of complaining? Clearly you don't understand the challenge and difficulty of modding. Furthermore no modder has an obligation to fix their "piece of undone shit" as you call it, we do this for fun and for FREE and if you can't be positive about that, then please GTFO as we don't need that attitude here. :mad:

ON this subject, a BIG THANK YOU to the XNT team whom have been nothing but kind, respectful and most importantly, extremely helpful. :o

Edited by Slayerjerman

ctd happens when land combat trys to begin with some new weapon^ maybe personal turret mk 1, or assault shutgun (with round magazine) or rifle with 45 bullets magazin, or ak-47, or grenade launcher.

The turrets are tested as working, it could be something from Asymetrical....I'll investigate and see what it could be

BUG FIXES

v1.0.5

• Fixed Advanced Med pack crash when manufactured.
  • Fixed AA12 shotgun crash when entering combat with it. (verified and confirmed ALL Asymmetrical mod weapons are working in actual combat also, to be 100% sure ;)).
  • Fixed AA12 shotgun ammo from not being able to load into the actual AA12. Durp.
  • Fixed Magnum Battle Rifle from not being able to be manufactured.
  • Fixed missing strings for AK47 ammo
  • Fixed weapons_gc.xml compiler error for Laser Scattergun sound. Thanks Sentelin!!
Edited by Slayerjerman

How about helping and reporting issues you find instead of complaining? Clearly you don't understand the challenge and difficulty of modding. Furthermore no modder has an obligation to fix their "piece of undone shit" as you call it, we do this for fun and for FREE and if you can't be positive about that, then please GTFO as we don't need that attitude here. :mad:

ON this subject, a BIG THANK YOU to the XNT team whom have been nothing but kind, respectful and most importantly, extremely helpful. :o

Slayer, don't go angry. I moded many games, some was easy-moded, some - hard, but i know from my own experience what it is.

And don't complain about critics. It is right and close. So as you see, it's not only critic - bug reporting too (doese you saw other posts or run only for "bad" ones?-)) ). See not only bad things, Slayer. Or they would make with your experience bad things. Its that of because your baby isn't so good as you wish (but its just side mention - your time is to check it, not to go angy, because its a help too... or why that you post your baby to another eyes... play it just for yourself and no one would say anything bad... or good).

firstly it must be good for yourself, am i right? than, if you area intrested in its evolution to the sky's godnes there no time for anger - its a challenge to make you baby shiny and wonderful. Take a rest and next step. Or, what the real aim? Why you are doing that - to make angry andsad if there are mistakes? or to make no mistakes at all? anger slows progress and as a parasite eat your time, health, effective behavior and interest. don't waste your life on it, it's not effective. so for the mod its right too.

And about "shit". You're not closely right in all. Read my post without emotions. i told about tendency of game-making and todays orientation aims on trade, not effectiveess. modding - is't a game making, but game modification (or you sell your mod? even if yes, from that you have no rights to complain if someone tell that it is "shit game, give my money back"... its just a mans opinion, but you has - yourselfs opinion... well the problem here is - is your own choise: doese your opinion is less adequate than that mans? if it doese you became angry... on him... but must on yourself. Because you inside yourself made your baby less good and agreed with that opinion. anger comes everytime next to in. but why you choose that? ).

Otherwise, doese you see some similarity? I prefer that you look at that, as at opinion and helpful tip, how to make something and stay tuned and in good mood.

for the other hand. here the list of games that i moded:

warlock 2: the exiled

all totalwar series

mount and blade series

fallen enchantress

distant worlds

strdrive 4x

spartan gates of troy

dominions all series

majesty first and ino-co's rework

jagged alliance 1, 2, and mainly 1.13 mod rework

star wars EAW and FOC

ufo aftermath

lords of magic

master of magic

well desn't remember else... and its doesn't metter. I do understand your emotionsand feelings. I know it is hard todo and how much time it needed to make all go good. well much of my mods made the games too wider and slow so i never end them at all just as player-)))

Go further, Slayer, make yourself be proud from your baby. In the aim that it brings good emotions from those who play it as players.

Edited by Kirill Selivanov

upd: my try

The mods whithin yours

clear Xenonauts 1.07

XNT:ID 5.22 (with all integrated in)

+Kabill's Fire in the hole (only tiles and maps) and random maps - as TD posted

+Skytso Megamix map pack (Kabill told no problem with that would be)

+Skytso Femonauts (none other changed anything from that folder)

+Skytso Sleek and new soldier icons of ranks

Than yours.

From my side, just excuse me if i came fast, make fust desisions and else. As a side, i came when 1.07 is opened, no expllanations, that stopped me from addins mods on it wasn't given nor in TD discussion brunch, not here. So you yourself said that doesn't tested it on 1.07. Than... some one tried that for you. -)))

upd: my try

The mods whithin yours

clear Xenonauts 1.07

XNT:ID 5.22 (with all integrated in)

+Kabill's Fire in the hole (only tiles and maps) and random maps - as TD posted

+Skytso Megamix map pack (Kabill told no problem with that would be)

+Skytso Femonauts (none other changed anything from that folder)

+Skytso Sleek and new soldier icons of ranks

Than yours.

From my side, just excuse me if i came fast, make fust desisions and else. As a side, i came when 1.07 is opened, no expllanations, that stopped me from addins mods on it wasn't given nor in TD discussion brunch, not here. So you yourself said that doesn't tested it on 1.07. Than... some one tried that for you. -)))

See, now THIS is helpful, thank you. I use all those mods as well (except XNT 5.22, and v1.07). I know there are new changes in 107 and XNT 5.22 that I have not made compatible yet. At some point when XNT moves over to 1.07 entirely I will need to do so as well.

Hold on don't do anything on your own and look below at spoiler tag.

We already have made our own Xtended backgrounds mod which is included in upcoming v5.3 under code name K.O.T.E.X ( Khall - Ogaburan - Theon - extended - XNT pack )

Edited by Sentelin

Teaser preview of the MAJOR Xenophobia update incoming after CE v0.25 releases.

Next Updates sneak peak:

Supports Xenonauts 1.07 (soon 1.08)

Supports XNT 5.22 (hopefully XNT team will send me stable 5.3 files to merge)

Supports Asymetrical Weapons v0.4

+8 all new MELEE weapons. Prepare for the awesome sauce :cool:

+All new medikit reload system

+Manufacturing sorting restructuring (sorts weapons from ammos, for easier crafting)

+Moved all laser/plasma into a single category called "Energy" for better sorting

+Moved more advanced & special weapons to "Advanced" category

+Renamed alot of items to add prefixes for easier sorting "Ammo", "Grenade"...etc.

+Merged new HD projectile/particle mod with sexy gfx

+Balance update to fix some oddness with the more advanced items.

...and a bunch of other stuff too, ;)

Screenshot 2014-07-10 10.20.37.jpg

Screenshot 2014-07-10 10.20.37.jpg

577e7d0b74ad7_Screenshot2014-07-1010.20.

Xenonauts v1.07

XNT 5.22

Xenonauts: Community Edition 0.25

Asymmetric Weapons Tech with Plausible Advanced Ballistics v0.4

Skitso's Sleek AI Turn (Removes Hidden Movement)

Ecomomy Restored (my previous mod)

Corporation Weapons Expansion for XNT (my previous mod)

Fire in the Hole

Skitso's Improved Tree Stumps

Skitso's Ultimate Megamix Map Pack 2000

True laser beam

Khall's More Portraits

Shots replacement mod (improved projectile art)

Mobile Infantry jackal armor replacement mod

Additional Changes

========================

++ Economy overhaul: Base starts with just 10 assault rifles, 20 magazines, 10 frag grenades, 10 smoke grenades and 10 medipacks.

++ No more "unlimited" weapons, equipment or ammo. (Vechicle equipment still is unlimited and unchanged, for now)

++ All solider weapons, ammo and equipment must now be paid for and manufactured. Everything unlocks for manufacture the same way as usual. Default weapons are available to purchase/build from the start of the game.

++ 64 new ranged weapons

++ 20 new melee weapons (with sounds)

++ 6 new shields (and you can repair and carry them in inventory!)

++ 2 new medical kits (small pill and ultra medipack)

++ Shield and medkit reload/refilling enabled

++ New balanced base structures! (5 tiers of living quarters, workshops, labs, storerooms, medical centers)

++ 3 tiers of base turrets & radar buildings (3 tiers of radar, missle, laser, plasma, mag) turrets!

++ 1 new garage with added capacity

++ New multi-ammo rifle & shotgun and 4 new ammo types (AP, HE, ZAP, STUN)

++ Re-implemented particle beam heavy laser weapon & DHVRL

++ Added Improved barracks screen. Makes it easier to see all the troops at once (from Magnum-nauts by Mikhail Ragulin)

++ Added Improved Mission and kill count in the GC equip window. The kills update during the missions (from Magnum-nauts by Mikhail Ragulin)

++ Manufacturing categories altered, Ammo & Armor now share the same category to sort weapons from ammo for easy viewing.

++ SORTED all weapons, armor, ammo and items into NEW categories for both inventory AND manufacturing:

Lasers & Plasmas now grouped under "Energy" tab

MAGs and other heavy/unique ranged weapons under "Advanced" tab

Melee tab added to support and sort the new melee weapons

Medikits moved to "Melee" tab.

Explosive C4 and Breaching charges moved to "Grenades" tab

Equipment/Other is for shields mainly now.

Slayer the download link is broken, are you fixing?

I want to help you check around for CDT and fixing.

Yeah it seems that the new EXE was needed to fix the GC CTD, BIG THANKS for that :D. I've also gone through my files and removed duplicates that XNT already had, thus reducing Xenophobia installation files down to 95.7MB. I will be uploading v1.1.2 and including the new EXE you had sent me.