Nazi officer onboard of alien battleship

KOKON

OMG. I didn't know about that movie. Now idea is poisoned.

Then i can only suggest that aliens are not only making surgery on humans but on each other. Nevermind; can not suggest anything more

Edited by KOKON

We need some kind of fanatic cultists who worship the Aliens. Would be nice to fight non-aliens with mixed alien/human equipment from time to time.

Given relatively small Alien force and abduction/infiltration they utilise - cultists would fit quite well into the game.

Though this means a hell lot of new sprites to render that leads to no-way-this-will-be-in-the-game :(

We need some kind of fanatic cultists who worship the Aliens. Would be nice to fight non-aliens with mixed alien/human equipment from time to time.(

Someone suggested implementing MIBs in another thread, though as a resource for XCOM. I think they'd work better in this vein, as alternate enemies (rather like the MIBs in the Conspiracy X RPG). They could perhaps only start to appear once certain countries had been compromised and have withdrawn funding from the XCOM project.