Teleporting aliens need a nerf

Sorry if I am making a lot of threads but these are all feedback on the beta builds. It seems like the teleporting alien is extremely op, they can easily teleport away from an area if you have them cornered, they can teleport in and just get tons of flanked shots in on your guys (Once one teleported behind my men and shot 2 times with a exploding plasma), Also they have *very* high health for something that agile.

Proposed things:

Make there teleport cost more tu to do

or make them have less tu overall

or make them more frail

Also it seem armor just acts sporadic sometimes, sometimes a guy can take like 3 shots to the face and live (taking like 3 damage each) or it just bypasses the armor completely and does crazy damage (Note I tested this with 2 armored solders who wasnt shot at all, the first one took little damage, the second one get massive damage.)

Edited by Nickboom

The armor part is something. I had a predator take 3 shots from heavy plasma rifle in a single turn from a single enemy.

1st shot did no damage 2nd did 8 and the third did 48 damage. Im glad the 4th one missed, itd propably blow up the whole base.

Wraiths are annoying, but no more annoying than other species imho.

Armour degrades by a set percentage (set in config.xml) of the damage it deflects/absorbs. In this case, it's 10%. Damage has a random positive/negative value (also set in config) which is 20pts, damage drops off every tile beyond optimal range and damage can be carried over (for certain weapon, such as hypervelocity tagged weapons) if the shot first strikes cover, then destroys it.

If Vini's solider in predator armour (80) was not hurt on the first hit of a heavy plasma gun (100pts, no armour penetration), then the random damage must be extremely low, the heavy plasma out of range, or a combination of the two. The predator's armour rating would most likely drop by 8 (as it is very likely that the armour absorbed either the maximum or close to the maximum amount of damage it could take) to 72. The second shot, would have negative modifiers to reduce it to 80, as it is likely the armour absorbed the maximum (72pts) of damage. 10% of 72 being 7 (rounding down) reduces armour to 65. The third hit by a heavy plasma most likely had a positive +13 bonus to its damage, at 65pts would be absorbed. At this point, the predator's armour would be looking quite shoddy, only able to block 58pts of damage.