[v17.9 - Standalone - Ground Combat] Texture issues

On several maps, Farm tile sets all of them (I believe - see the attached screenshots), the textures/graphics have gone way tripped out. Random zooming in on soldiers heads and other things that I guess are part of the Charlie due to coloration, covering much of the screen with green when mapping out movement, and general strangeness. I've not encountered it on anything but the Farm tilesets, and since every time it's happened there have been no aliens, I can't really explore more of the map as it ends the combat when I end the turn.

Also, included just because, in an arctic map a wall started floating when I shot it, and in another arctic map there was an invisible civilian.

Because I made several screen shots, I'm uploading a dropbox folder with them in it, as I don't want to individually load all of them here.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/by3hz96lxezvpik/-_hoL8YERv

Thanks!

Fixed up the Arctic mis-set sprites issue.

For the other stuff, I have no idea what is causing it. I suggest that you delete atlas.txt and all the atlas files from each of the directories in /tiles/ and see if that helps. I can only guess that the texture atlases have gone haywire...

Interesting. I'll back up the file, delete it, and see what happens. Where would it be located?

And thanks for complimenting my dropbox folder, I had hoped it would be useful. It did take me a little while to rename all of the screenshots and such, but it was cleaner than having everything be named "Screenshot taken at <time/date/more useless info>" :D

Oh, and another thing: would running the game in a wineskin wrapper in OS X cause these issues? (That's what I'm doing, as the Mac release hasn't come out yet.) I don't think it would, but I suppose it could, right?

I mean, since my wrapper doesn't include windows media player, the orbiting UFO image in the launcher screen was static, but I don't think that missing that program and the associated codecs would mess with the textures on a specific farm map; it seems a little far fetched.

Get this effect on two different mashines with different literally everything: mainboards, videocards, OS...

So I think it's not a driver issue.

Didn't report earlier because:

- it was reported already

- bug is rare, I do not know how to surely reproduce it

- bug is not so annoying comparable to other bugs