[Release Candidate Ground Combat] Upper floor problems

In a recent mission, a seb fled up some steps to get away from my soldiers. I was unable to follow him upstairs for some reason, the game would not allow me to proceed up to the second level. When I clicked the second story button in the UI to see if I could shoot him from the bottom of the stairs, I got black textures for the second level like it was an atlas tile issue.

When I pressed end turn, the seb and the entire second story level suddenly popped into view and he blasted two of my best soldiers. On my next turn, only then was a third xenonaut able to proceed up the stairs to take out the seb. Very frustrating.

Sorry no save.

Edited by legit1337

I encountered a similar bug when a police man ran up the stairs in front of me...After he moved away from the top of the stairs, everything seemed fine...I think it happens when AI controlled units pause at the top of the stairs and you attempt to follow them up...my guess is that the game is trying to make the whole floor transparent since the unit is "behind" the second floor...that or it's not sure which floor that unit has sight to....I dunno, just my experience