[V1.0 GC / Debrief] 2 casualities counted but only 1 dead

My heavy was shot and I actually thought he was dead (can't remember what sound he made) but to my surprise he was alive at the debrief screen. Yet there was a count of 2 casualities, but as you can see only one person is dead.

He also appeared wounded in my base afterwards.

I played iron man and unfortunately don't have any savegame.

2014-06-02_00002.jpg

2014-06-02_00002.jpg

2014-06-02_00002.thumb.jpg.a7946c80cf72c

This is one of my favourite features. I've been known to do a completely involuntary 'air fist pump' when my favourite soldier survives at the end of the mission when I thought I'd lost him. Great, great touch.

On a related note: I've not played for a couple of months as saving myself for the final, final (final) version in next couple of weeks. I've loved the game soo much but one thing that annoyed me like hell was - a soldier gets hit, bravely survives with 2-4 hit points left. You get excited and happy. But then the AI turn ends of the soldier immediately dies from bleeding. It's really deflating and a little irritating TBH.

They should either die immediately or the bleeding damage should not kick in until the following turn. Seems pointless for them to survive but then die immediately anyway.